There should be only 1 summoner with smite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PillowChew

12-11-2011

Alright, I was playing a bit of Party Normal game, so I was in the loading screen I saw the whole enemy team with smite! By 3-5 minutes they took dragon and has a insane gold advantage! Plus around 15-16 minutes of the game, they took Baron Nashor! HOW IS THAT FAIR IF THEY CAN CHEAT LIKE THAT!? Anyways, please fix smite and make it only available for one Summoner so party's can't cheat with smite and have Dragon in 2-3 minutes and Baron Nashor in around 15-16 minutes.

Kyluthe

12-11-2011

Its not cheating. If you saw this you could have warded dragon and baron early and ganked them to possibly ace the whole team. 5 smites means that there are 5 less summoner spells they can use on your team. Take advantage of that.

xXCFXx Avenger

12-11-2011

^, what person above me said

AlexDnD

12-11-2011

And so no exhaust/ignite kills or fewer escapes with cleanse/flash/ghost. Yeah are you really complaining? The biggest problem is that they probably had several people who knew each other so they had more coordination then your team did.

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

so useing a brian to give you an advantige is cheating?

Zulgaines

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdart View Post
so useing a brian to give you an advantige is cheating?
Oh God my brian just asploded reading this

Arc of Triage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

You lost a game with no ignites or exhausts? And your QQing?

Yea, its not cheating. Its a lesser used strategy sure, but thats like limiting flash to 1 person. DUMB