Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

solidfake

06-02-2012

Quote:
00Rathiel00:
Sorry, i think i missed your argument there

?
Why downvote him, he provides live-footage of Renekton in tournament, it is valid here.
The first thing this thread should serve for is still information.

Quote:
Dusksaur:

riot just put out a patch preview, if we all comment on it they probably listen to us!

I doubt Riot reads the youtube comments

Anyway, you don't have to forget that we will receive an ad-caster item soon, and we don't know what it will do, especially what it will do for Renekton.
It might be something crazy like getting additional ad for using spells in fast succession or getting addition cdr with decreasing health or such things, we don't know what it does for Renekton, Riot does.
We have to wait till teh item is released, a major buff/rework of his fury generation aka his passive wouldn't be that much of welcomed if they have then again to nerf it because the Ad-caster item is too strong for Renekton.
From my personal opinion, I still think that the Ad-caster item won't be enough to erase Renektons lategame-problems, the issue is not only in his missing item customization, but also in his kit, and as long as Riot doesn't change anything there I doubt they will be able to clear his problems just with an item.
But we have to wait, Riot will definitely not give Renekton a major change as long as the ad-caster item is not released.

Jake Compton

06-02-2012

Yeah, his passive is pretty lame and he does fall off... I really don't think that the extra 10% armor penetration is the buff i was looking for.. but hey, a buff is a buff.

Quote:
But we have to wait, Riot will definitely not give Renekton a major change as long as the ad-caster item is not released.

true.

Darkomantis

06-03-2012

While everyone can agree that Renekton needs better item customization I think there is a few things we can talk about to make him more fun.. One area where I would like to discuss at the moment is his Empowered E's active which is either coming next patch or not. I don't think that the increased Armor Shred will solve the issue... So I think that using Tehadam's idea about splitting the Armor Shred would make Renekton a bit more fun to use and make him do slightly more damage in team-fights and 1v1.

Quote:
Slice: Renekton dashes, dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+) physical damage. Hitting an enemy grants the ability to use Dice for 4 seconds. Additionally Enemies hit have 8/10.5/13/15.5/18% reduced Armor for 2.5 seconds.

Dice: Renekton dashes, dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+) physical damage. Additionally Enemies hit have 8/10.5/13/15.5/18% reduced Armor for 2.5 seconds. (Armor Shred is re-applied)

Dice - 50 Fury Bonus: Damage increased to 45/90/135/180/225 (+). Enemies hit have 15/18.5/22/25/30% reduced Armor for 4 seconds. (Replaces Slice Armor Shred)

So from continuing Tehadam's idea this would make experienced players be able to decide whether they want to use a small shred when their opponent is at high health or use Rage Armor Shred at low health.

Kerbere

Recruiter

06-03-2012

Bump for justice to the croc

00Rathiel00

06-04-2012

bump!

Ofermod

Recruiter

06-04-2012

Well, patch notes are up, and that buff to Fury E is official. Is it going to be worth using now?

Kìno

06-04-2012

Quote:
Ofermod:
Well, patch notes are up, and that buff to Fury E is official. Is it going to be worth using now?

Provided that it's a 1v1 situation, with Renek having health advantage, with Ult and most importantly, the target's flash is down.

The thing about Dice is that it was used to catch people running away, not as a true damage dealing tool.

Ofermod

Recruiter

06-04-2012

Quote:
Kìno:
The thing about Dice is that it was used to catch people running away, not as a true damage dealing tool.

That's what I figured. I was just wondering if the numbers bump would make it worth using deliberately in teamfights rather than wasting the fury on a second dash or trying to save Fury for a Q or W.

solidfake

06-05-2012

05.06.2012 Update
Final patchnotes (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=24964315#post24964315) are here, the Slice&Dice buff STAYS!
Still no ad-caster item though
I guess they wait to release it together with the stealth remake, the karma remake and the soraka graphical update, just because it will be sooo awesome.

solidfake

06-06-2012

bump