Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fevercry

11-01-2012

renekton is more than fine

Nightphazon

11-01-2012

Quote:
fevercry:
renekton is more than fine

do you use him regulary? or do you only have played against him?, people who play him regulary noticed these flaws

Nightphazon

11-02-2012

buuump

Pestilence777

11-02-2012

i think one thing that would really help renekton is some sort of passive steroid added onto his kit. maybe something like wukongs + to armor and MR when surrounded by enemies that will help him play the role of big stompy initiating monster without making him even more crazy in the lane phase?

Cybrid 0x0T2MD2W

11-02-2012

I mostly play renekton in dominion but I'd wish we'd get some input on how they may adjust him. his apssive will always be the biggest part as well as the scaling of his skills, his dash is mostly ok, ruthless can be painful, cull is more of a minion killer + fury getter. leech? no it sucks for leech after they nerfed it back then. if they're afraid of over-buffing champions why do they make so many new ones practically overpowered off the bat? I mean jayce ran around freely butchering people. why not test some ideas out for champions openly more. hell, one could make renektons skills reset his attack animatiuon so after using one he hits immediatly, or at least faster than he seems allowed.

luckly, I don't see many renektons in dominion so it's funny if someone, especially a jax, gets caught off guard and dies. ONWARDS FOR RUNEWARS RENEKTON!

Nightphazon

11-03-2012

i think that a new passive, a buff to the healing in Q, the fix on W self stun, and perhaps a extra bonus to his ult would go a loooong way for him

Nightphazon

11-03-2012

bump

Shadow Master

11-03-2012

He needs at least a max of 2300 base health.

His whole gimmick is the health he gains from his ult, but at the moment it only serves to compensate for health he should already have as is compared to many other top laners.

He needs his base stats increased, especially his base health.

Cooldude1234

11-04-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I'm short on time right now, and I know there's some "give Renekton some love" threads, but he gets used a reasonable amount in tourney and high-elo play. Other than new build options (which is fun for any character), I don't see what we need to do here.

Do you see it now? When was the last time renek was picked in a tounry? One (if not the best) renek players Wicked doesn't even use him (and it's not because he's banned)

NA1

11-04-2012

Quote:
Cooldude1234:
Do you see it now? When was the last time renek was picked in a tounry? One (if not the best) renek players Wicked doesn't even use him (and it's not because he's banned)

Looks like people have finally figured out Renekton is a very squishy bruiser.