Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Gutts View Post
I've been an avid Renekton player and also kept my mouth shut over all the "Renekton needs love" threads, but I'm not anymore, because it is so true. Even something small like actually giving him a passive, or something bigger like a new item. I do know that I don't want Riot to fly off the handle and rework him though, because I love how he plays and he could just use a little bit of help.
Your not alone!!!! There are many that share your feelings. Riot cannot keep telling us one thing but players see who is played more and has been played at the highest levels. So again don't give up guys they will hear us.

Dusksaur

09-04-2012

for rene!

CorporateCommand

09-04-2012

Renekhton suffers from a problem Mordekaiser use to suffer; his damage doesn't scale well, but he has to build tanky to be effective. This was solved by penetration, magic penetration for Mrodekaiser; I find when one gets Last Whisper, Renekhton can continue building tanky and shredding past their armor. Penetration is the key.

Dusksaur

09-04-2012

trust me, if a last whisper would solve his problems I would know.

iamthedunkmast3r

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCommand View Post
Renekhton suffers from a problem Mordekaiser use to suffer; his damage doesn't scale well, but he has to build tanky to be effective. This was solved by penetration, magic penetration for Mrodekaiser; I find when one gets Last Whisper, Renekhton can continue building tanky and shredding past their armor. Penetration is the key.

this is what i mean, i have made countless of threads explaining this. look at darius he has passive amour pen, something he doesn't even need. Ren on the other hand needs this ****, it would do wonders for his terrible late game

Darkvoltinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

he needs some help. like new passive and small buffs on his abilities.

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
His passive has been a longtime complaint. Bigger moments during fury was mentioned but never heard anything else about that. Renekton players must continue to voice concerns, ideas, and opinions. Riot does not seem to be taking feedback about renekton and looking into what players are or have been talking about.

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthedunkmast3r View Post
this is what i mean, i have made countless of threads explaining this. look at darius he has passive amour pen, something he doesn't even need. Ren on the other hand needs this ****, it would do wonders for his terrible late game
It's been countless ideas posted about improving renektons passive and how to go about it. But again Riot seems to not be listening to the renekton player base. I say we continue to talk about ways to improve him and what our concerns are and also have been. Eventually what players are saying will reach Riot and maybe something will come of it.

Sachel Page

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
Bigger moments with fury was mentioned but again we never heard anything about it beyond the statement. It was exciting the thought of more powerful empowered abilities.

Dusksaur

09-04-2012

bump