Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Yes but if you were actually good with renekton (after seeing your match history you seem to do fine with him) you would know he doesn't need help for late game team fights. Buffing his passive won't help him late game it will just make his early game even stronger.

How is making his passive going to make his early game stronger when were trying to figure out a way to help his late game?

xXDawnBladeXx

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBFLOL View Post
How is making his passive going to make his early game stronger when were trying to figure out a way to help his late game?
Because his early game damage is insane when combined with a furied W. Get over the god **** late game already HE DOESNT NEED LATE GAME HELP.

Warscythes

11-23-2011

Quote:
If his passive has nothing to do with it, than while are you being a hypocrite ninny about it?
What?

I have no idea what are you talking about here, care to elaborate a bit?

I mean really I am not trying to be hostile here, I just don't think Renekton "needs" a buff right now. A buff to his passive means a nerf to him somewhere else which I think is just fairly pointless entirely.

Quote:
All AD casters suck late game due to itemization. This is nothing new. I would really prefer Renekton stay to be strong early game and weaker late game unless you want to normalize everybody and make every champion have the same power curve. That is boring to me personally.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDawnBladeXx View Post
Because his early game damage is insane when combined with a furied W. Get over the god **** late game already HE DOESNT NEED LATE GAME HELP.
His passive isn't going to effect anything at all with his damage unless they change his scaling, you obviously don't understand this at all.

Saturok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Big Croc Chop fan, BUMP!

Warscythes

11-23-2011

Quote:
His passive isn't going to effect anything at all with his damage unless they change his scaling, you obviously don't understand this at all.
I am a bit confused here, what is the suggested buff anyway? I haven't seen it in the OP. Was it recently added?

Saturok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okamialucard View Post
yea but then he would be OP if he had a good late game aswell of early game.
I LOVE Renketon but i don't really think he needs a change currently.
while his passive IS BS.
i don't think he should change at all because then he'll prob get hit by the nerf bat and we don't want that.
PS, Don't know if this guy remembers but our favorite cold blooded reptile ALREADY received the nerf bat

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
What?

I have no idea what are you talking about here, care to elaborate a bit?

I mean really I am not trying to be hostile here, I just don't think Renekton "needs" a buff right now. A buff to his passive means a nerf to him somewhere else which I think is just fairly pointless entirely.

All AD casters suck late game due to itemization. This is nothing new. I would really prefer Renekton stay to be strong early game and weaker late game unless you want to normalize everybody and make every champion have the same power curve. That is boring to me personally.
You said his passive has nothing to do with team fights, so how it that small buff to his passive is going to make him over powered.

It's not affecting scaling at all, and once Renekton uses his Fury it's gone, he could waste on minions, he could waste it on the idiot at top because he didn't get away in time, he could waste it on the tank by accidently stunning him.

I don't understand the logic behind the laning phase "too OP" and his late game being "too OP" from what it sounds like you're all biased, had a terrible game where someone fed, and you don't even want a small minor passive buff to him.

Obviously, people have so much to complain about.

WhiteyBOM

11-23-2011

Renekt is fine...and even possibly OP once he hits his ult.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteyBOM View Post
Renekt is fine...and even possibly OP once he hits his ult.
Isn't that how everyone is when they hit their ultimate?