Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Putzfrau

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachel Page View Post
I respect your opinion as I do anyone even if I may disagree. But to say this many people are wrong just does not go well with me. Some of these guys have been playing renekton since day one. So you talking about people that have played many many games with this guy. I would think they would know what there talking about. As far as the pro's are concerned I cannot base everything on what they may play as you said FOTM dictates a lot of what gets played. I tend to look for opinions of those that have played hundreds of games with a champ that's who I like to comment because they have played the champ when it was not kool or FOTM played them through the nerfs buffs etc.

Only reason renekton getting play this much is because of wickd before him it was voyboy. Renekton was MIA for the longest before wickd picked him up so again I cannot and will not discredit this many people on the same subject. That to me is not logical just my opinion on the renekton matter.
you don't have to discredit them, merely take all arguments with a grain of salt and look at me from an unbiased perspective. It doesn't matter how many games someone has played, it matters what they say. You can play a thousand games withi a character and still not be informed. I know this because there are kids that are downright terrible at this game, even after thousands of games played.

I've been playing renekton since day one. He's been one of my mains for a long time. Hearing people repeatedly ***** about slice and dice boggles my mind. Anyone that perpetuates this belief that e is underpowered and your rage should be used on w is wrong and bad. I don't care if ten thousand people say that. They'd all by wrong. It's not an opinion based problem. It's fact.

Most of the reason champions are played is because they are perceived as overpowered or because they are popular picks at high elo. To say the only reason he's picked now is because of wickd is irrelevant. It doesn't make renekton any better or worse, all it does is expose the populace to renektons poptentional, which surprise! Is pretty ****ing high. Wickd, arguably the best top lane in the world plays him to GREAT effect at both high elo and tournament play.

That tells me that renekton has the potentional to be an extremely competitive pick and it's not the champions fult the community doesn't perceive him that way. He's perceived that way through arbitrary opinions about how his passive and ult "feel" (which granted, is underwhelming) but should have no baring on how a champion is balanced.

00Rathiel00

06-25-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

06-27-2012

it seems this needs another bump

Bekkal

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Rathiel00 View Post
it seems this needs another bump
You'd think so, but it doesnt, because Ren is fine.

elchingy

06-27-2012

IMO Renekton needs one of following:

Lower CD on Slice&Dice and/or stun

Buff to his passive. Let it give either additional damage, armor, or armor penetration for each rage point you have. Make it to where 100 rage gives you either 10-15% increase AD, 15-20 armor, or 10-15% armor pen. Not game-breaking, but still keeps him relevant late game.

Tweak his ulti to be more like Nasus' ulti.

CannabisCorpse

06-27-2012

i generally do well as renekton till I meet bs shen and armour stacking ******s. he gets countered so easily which is why he isnt viable to the same extent as say riven.

care pooooh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-27-2012

renek stronger top

Jehtx

06-27-2012

bump

Grandlord Vaxid

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0BE JAI View Post
are u kidding

renekton is one of the strongest laners atm
Then the laning phase ends.

Dusksaur

06-27-2012

bump, justice for rene