Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"ELO Slums", in need of system tweak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brackstone

11-27-2011

The best way to avoid elo hell must be not playing in the first month. Took me a bit to get to 30 and now when I play (I'm Elo 1299 now) it seems to be mostly competent players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese

11-27-2011

Quote:
Brackstone:
The best way to avoid elo hell must be not playing in the first month. Took me a bit to get to 30 and now when I play (I'm Elo 1299 now) it seems to be mostly competent players.

The issue is that ELO hell is non-existent as well as everywhere. I'm currently 1410 and still get leavers, feeders, afk-ers. People do the same in 1600s as well. You won't stop getting these people, there will just be less and less of them so there's 1 per game instead of 9.