Riot Stole My Money

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DatOneBrutha

11-23-2011

I was trying to buy some riot points from the store, and it gave me an error. Naturally, my first instinct was "****, something to do with my credit card just went wrong." Sure enough, my account has had the money removed, but I'm still short the RP I paid for.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've tried sending an e-mail, but there has been no response thus far.

Edit: And really? Censoring innocent words to make them seem more vulgar than originally posted, are we?

IpWnHrDsTyLe

03-11-2012

yes it happened to me today, i bought 5k rp for $50 and it went through $13.20 and cancelled and took the moeny :/
email support/ring support il be doing it later

FiddleCliff

03-11-2012

Some times you get the RP without it showing up. Try makeing whatever purchase you were going to do from the store.

KvnSix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IpWnHrDsTyLe View Post
yes it happened to me today, i bought 5k rp for $50 and it went through $13.20 and cancelled and took the moeny :/
related pic

Dementation

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IpWnHrDsTyLe View Post
-.-

Victor Mercer

03-11-2012

Have had it happen before, but the reason behind it was because I put in my security code on the back of my card in wrong. The money was taken out and no Riot Points was given, in a few days after the money not going through, my bank put it back. Perhaps you may have put in the security code in wrong?(assuming it's a visa card, since that's the kind of card I've only been given from banks, don't know about the other providers) Wait a few days see if the bank puts it back in, if not send in a ticket to their support team.

DiamondHost

03-11-2012

sometimes you need to close the client and log back in so the client can refresh the info and you'll see you have your riot points.

Marven345

03-11-2012

*sigh* Necro....