Tick Tock Buff The Croc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KayChasm

11-23-2011

As you all probably already know if you've played him consistently .....Renekton needs a buff, like yesterday.

Don't get me wrong he's pretty strong early game, simply because of his "Slice and Dice" and the stun from "Ruthless Predator". But once you get into the late game (past 25 or 30 minutes) he becomes almost tank like in the way that he cant do much damage and he's just kind of a wall for the enemies to ignore.

First of all, give him a real passive or add something to it.
I understand that it would be extremely hard to make a whole new passive because that would mean changing all of his skills as well, but you could at least add something usefull like extra armor pen or something.

Also, i think that the heal from "Cull the Meek" is pretty close to useless. I think the solution to this is to raise the heal cap, and to raise the percentage of heal. as of right now its at a measly 5%. i think it should be at about 10% without 50 fury and with 50 fury should be at 15%. Of course the cap will stop him from being over powered but let me know what you think,

Renekton buff PLEASE!!

Ceurin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

... really?....

i... i just don't know to what to say... i'm dumbfounded with how you can say that he "cant do much damage" and "a wall for the enemies to ignore"

i don't know how many games you have played with him... or how you build him but he really dont need a buff...

Cull the meek is meant to be used around a minion wave/team fight hitting as many targets as possible not a powerful heal when ever you want it.

>_<

and on a Renekton free week...

Nitori Kawashiro

11-23-2011

He's fine as he is. And I havn't had damage problems lategame because I go atmogs with him.

matius88

11-23-2011

i think they have to make a little buff to his late game, i have a lot of kills early game but all the solo tops (even those who get 0-5 in laning phase) outshine him...

he needs to be able to snowball a little more... hes scaling is low in late game (his early is strong)

Haibane Rekki

11-23-2011

Crikey!

Kahaneck

11-23-2011

i agree with u , i dont enjoy this champs that falls late game ...1 Q give sustain but compared to tryndamere or WW (in fact any other champ) it just sucks (plus : with a cap) ;2 his passive not usefull at all , i never notice a single fight that my life was saved by this ; 3 i think his ult should have the effects from nassus , most of the time i just use it for the HP increase or slightly range increase on the other skills

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

The only thing I think needs changed is his passive; a passive that encourages you to stay at below 50% health is just stupid.

And yeah, Kaychasm you should be sticking an Atmog's impaler in your build; it's a great item for Renekton and allows him to build tanky while still putting out decent damage.

solidfake

11-23-2011

agree!

Redman Rampage

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
The only thing I think needs changed is his passive; a passive that encourages you to stay at below 50% health is just stupid.

And yeah, Kaychasm you should be sticking an Atmog's impaler in your build; it's a great item for Renekton and allows him to build tanky while still putting out decent damage.
This man has it. His passive is broken

Ariacy

11-23-2011

Learn how to build him. He is an exceptional champ. Best guide is the top ranked solomid guide. I used that one the first ime I played him and it is extremely close to what I use 90% of the time. Brutalizer makes a huge difference early game. GET IT!!!