Massive lag spikes at random, in excess of 18000ms

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floydian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Tell me someone has fixed this.

Koominyo

11-27-2011

Riot, please help us asap

I can't even log anymore, the server is always "busy" here

And before it i just got like 300 "pvp.net failed"

Alenos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

It happens to me too...

Please fix this

Ultty

11-27-2011

cool i cant log back on the game bc of this lag and i will probably be reported for "leaving the game"

Ultty

11-27-2011

screw this, i cant play like this so i guess ill play something else instead

FreeBoot

11-28-2011

so guys, i have found a bit of a solution or maybe something that helps.... but i've been playing this evening < california where my ping is usually around 12-25ish and i get like 800-1700 lag spikes or even just regular lag but like myself and many others we love skype ingame. so i closed skype now all i get is early game maybe like 5-6 minutes of DEATH LAG which isnt good but it goes away and clears up for the rest of the game riot really should fix this **** cause i've spent 100s of dollars on this FREE game.

Saishy

11-28-2011

Same issue here, game normal then my char starts walking through walls.

Voxxus

11-28-2011

likewise, same issues, game will be playable for about 5 minutes, then ping rises then lowers, rises then lowers, eventually rising endlessly up into the thousands in ms

i have been playing star wars the old republic beta all weekend without any issues whatsoever, had this problem before the weekend, and have it now, something to do with league of legends, idk what it is, but its frustrating

i am open to ideas or probable solutions, anyone?

Etchacon

11-29-2011

Im having this exact same problem and has been going on for about the same period of time. I never had this issue before about 2 weeks ago, and now it happens regularly i just lose control of my champ he just freezes in place. I can still see whats going on in the game and can type but my guy just freezes for a few seconds.

There are tons of posts now on this, and I bet its happening to more and more people. I hope riot sees this.

Meekles

11-29-2011

I have the same issue. The frustrating part of it (Aside from the fact that you are lagging) Is that it doesn't freeze everything. It's only MY commands, I can see everyone still doing things, But I lose control, I tell my AD carry to harass soraka once and then back away, All of a sudden I've got a teemo/cait/vayne following soraka into the bush, and past into the turret. :I

1234567 ... 13