Massive lag spikes at random, in excess of 18000ms

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wacko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Tell me... today I played a game that started bad from champ select, I was gonna play trynd but we needed a jungler so I switched to rammus, right after I picked him the game froze and I got an error message, restarded the client and I had to play rammus solo top with trynd runesmasteries. Then ingame random lag spikes, microfreeze and I got dc when I come back one of their enemy champions is invisible. What else can I ask, **** full of bugs lol.

LGarcia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Same problem here, except that my ms is fine, it got a little better after I repaired the game, but it probably fixed another problem, it's strange because it happens in the first two or three games in the day.

Voxxus

11-25-2011

this is getting old, seeing as i'm not the only one with this problem, i want to know what it is

Ultty

11-25-2011

wonder if this is even taken into consideration... i think we might have this massive lag spikes for a very long time =S

Voxxus

11-26-2011

bump

Koominyo

11-26-2011

Bump

terricon4

11-26-2011

Well, we don't know what the cause is, or what the schedule for finding and fixing bugs is at Riot. So lets try to be patient. It does not effect everyone so they probably wont put it before some other things, but if its got a lot of people concerned, then hopefully it will be looked into within a week.

That being said, if a riot staff member could post that they are aware of this problem, or ask for certain info, that would help us members who have this problem.

Ultty

11-26-2011

no lag today so far, lets see how long this keeps up D: i hope no other people get these lag spikes instead tho, that would suck for them

Oweñ

11-26-2011

I think it's possible that all of you guys are having these issues, and probably it's pointless for me to say this.. but I will anyway: Do a speedtest online when you get the latency issue. Like dslreports or something. And play LoL minimized with Control F on (latency display)... take a screenshot with both results and post it here, so Riot can have proof that it is on their end - not yours.

Ultty

11-27-2011

again with the lag issue...

12345612 ... 13