Riot hates Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-23-2011
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarbis View Post
But what about Shen? He needs Warmogs to be a threat.
i've actually had some great success with trinity force shen on dominion.
warmog's shen is ignorable, imo.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
shen is ignorable, imo.
Fixed.

Apparently Morello and the live team share this sentiment too because they've done it for the last few months, kekeke

Gentleman Oz

11-23-2011

Shen is part support, part tank as far a I know

Support champions must be build with damage if they are to be used effectively on dominion, hence why triforce works on him

(and yes, he is part support, he can heal allies, his CC deals no damage, and he can shield both himself and an ally)

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Trinity+Mallet+Entropy+Ionic Spark Shen is actually really good, except against Kog'maw.

Felstag

11-23-2011

I think the problem with Dominion is no one takes it seriously. It's always filler or I don't want to worry about last hitting. I think creating a ranked Dom would do amazing things for the game mode. People will work harder in finding a meta and actually apply themselves to do better in Dom matches!

Phourc

11-23-2011

Oh hey, a cool thread got moved to the dom forums!

Wonder if ricklessabandon is still watching it...

Any chance we could hear what Brackhar & co. are up to these days? We're all feeling rather neglected here xP

Waterd

11-23-2011

They read the forums and think that if the post, they have to acknowledge the ranked question, and they dont want to, so they decide to remain silent until they have an answer their marketing sector approves.

Phourc

11-23-2011

*gasp* there's multiple waterds!

And clearly, marketing is all about withholding content xP

Shadowsaint

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
eh, i never felt that warmog's was that great anyway. i'd almost always rather have frozen mallet + atma's over warmog's + atma's for ad champs, and i'd almost always rather have rod of ages or rylai's for ap champs. i feel the scenarios in which all you want is health are few enough that warmog's shouldn't legitimately be missed on cs.
I know your speaking of your own personal opinion but this is the problem with Riot in general. They take their opinions on stuff and change the game according to it. Removing warmogs was freaking bs. God forbid fights last 3 seconds longer the way they aught to. Dominion is way to focused on damage output.

Personally I feel Riot has Dominion all wrong. There should be NO global aura. NONE. Let people sustain, let them build damage items and deal it naturally. Fights would be way more intense and the game would just feel "natural", the way it does on classic mode. To keep the pace fast you just lower the death timers, increase the xp and gold and ur good to go.

Stez007

11-23-2011

The ****? Why was this moved t oDominion? This was a General Discussion thread!

Riot mods, **** YOU. STOP moving Dominion hate here!

This forum is meant for civil discussion about the game mode, NOT for this. Stop pushing good strategy and metagame discussion threads down with this **** from GD!