Should I buy Tryndamere

By all means, I doubt he is getting nerfed. 20 39.22%
Nah, he will be nerfed fast, save that IP for armored bears or whatever. 10 19.61%
Tryndamere is OP noob and you are a noob and I hate you 21 41.18%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Should I buy Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tutskii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Sup forum:

I have been arguing lately for nerfing Trynd since he seems to be in every game, and well played, is unstoppable. I have played him on friends accounts with better elo than my own, and he is a very fun champion to play that snowballs easy (or rather, is invincible all game as long as you play smart) even if I don't really go for glass cannons myself.

So then it hit me: Why am I fighting against this when I could be the Tryndamere in my team.

My only concern is that he might get nerfed but my main account has 15 k IP, so I could buy him without too much pain. I'd need the Crit reds, but other than that, I'm golden.

But I don't see the point in buying him if he is getting nerfed hard (although someone posted in a thread saying morello said he wasn't gonna be touched, haven't seen a source, but who knows)

So, forum, what do you think is the eta for Nerfs if there will be any, and, should I bring more undying rage to the fields of justice?

Vote and comment!

DinerCar

11-22-2011

@ All QQers;
You can whine all you want, but if you have never played him, you are a god ****ed baby for complaining about him.
Never, EVER complain about a champion being overpowered until you have played that champion.
You god ****ed baby.

In your case, OP, buy him and enjoy him if you actually like him.
I don't like him, but I enjoy enacting counterplay on his ass. Beating a tryndamere is satisfying because of all of the whining.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Don't buy a champ just because they are the latest op, buy a champ because you are interested in them and you like their playstyle.

Buffs and nerfs come and go, so buy a champ because you like them.

Osirius Vicorus

11-22-2011

Don't buy anything. Waste of money for a champion that will get replaced by cool and edgy 2.0 in 2 weeks.

The Scotch Mist

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
Don't buy a champ just because they are the latest op, buy a champ because you are interested in them and you like their playstyle.

Buffs and nerfs come and go, so buy a champ because you like them.
I did that when I was a noob, and now I have a set of weak and unviable champs for ranked.

Tutskii

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post
@ All QQers;
You can whine all you want, but if you have never played him, you are a god ****ed baby for complaining about him.
Never, EVER complain about a champion being overpowered until you have played that champion.
You god ****ed baby.

In your case, OP, buy him and enjoy him if you actually like him .
Read op bro, I actually played him before posting anything. I also used to play Akali a lot and was against the nerfs because in her case, she was an optical illusion that was easy to shut down. Same with Sion! Trynda isn't in my experience.

I don't dislike him, I dont usually like melee stuff (Nasus, Shyv and fizz exceptions since there is a lot more to do than right clicking, and Nasus has the whole "Im gonna rape you with my stick of justice" thing after he farms) but Tryn has this.. unstoppable meat grinder vibe and there is something cool about everyone in the enemy team raging at you in chat.

In my personal experience he is op but I also realize it might be better to join them and have fun than qq on forums, hence poll!

Thanks for bump!

Tutskii

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scotch Mist View Post
I did that when I was a noob, and now I have a set of weak and unviable champs for ranked.

I bought Evelynn cause she was cheap and I saw a good one.

Then I played her and realized I already had Shaco Akali and Talon and she.. lacked a lot.

Also cramps for spamming her stupid 5 mana ability ;/

BigDaddyDelish

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scotch Mist View Post

Skill > Tiers.

Always remember that. I was beating ass with Cassiopeia when she was considered to be the worst champ in the game. ;p

Nubasaurus Rex

11-22-2011

Guide to buying a champion:
1. Have you tested the champ on free week? no->wait yes->step 2
2. Did you like the champions play style? no->dont buy yes-> step 3
3. Did you feed when you played this champion? no-> step 4 yes-> dont buy
4. Did you only get this far in the checklist because he/she is fotm and is "op"? yes->dont be a sheep no-> good step 5
5. Do you have proper runes before buying this champ? yes-> step 6 no-> buy runes first
6. Buy the champion.

Tutskii

11-23-2011

Thanks to everyone that voted, there is one more Trynda roaming the fields of justice.

Messed my first game bad, still won