How to Review a Champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

12-19-2011

Bump! Again...

Dirge Farum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

This is very handy little guide and easy to understand. Not only does it give handy tips on reviewing a Champion, but it also tells you what reviewers may be looking for on your own Champion and how you can improve on it and not fall into common mistakes.

About the only suggestion I can make right now (as I neither post or review Champions currently because of my horrible computer) is perhaps bolding things like 'Preliminary Rule #3' or 'Step #5' just so its easier to find on the list without it mushing together so much, maybe add a space inbetween each Step, though this may just be personal preference and it doesn't impact the guide that much considering I was still able to read and learn from it.

Jaykoboy

12-19-2011

Alright, thanks, I'll do that.

Check back in a minute to find the easier-to-read guide!

Dirge Farum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

I think it's much nicer now, especially for scrolling up and down the page it's easier to refind where you were reading and it's a clear line between steps which makes it seem less cluttered.

Cryypter

12-19-2011

Great job! I read through this, and it followed pretty much step-by-step my process for reviews.

We should see if we can get a Red to sticky this...

Jaykoboy

12-19-2011

Bumping. We should see this stickied! Lobby on the red forums for this to get stickied if you find it useful.

Jaykoboy

12-20-2011

Bumping.

Jaykoboy

12-20-2011

We need to keep this as close to the top as possible. Bumping so very often!

Cryypter

12-20-2011

Bump

Cryypter

12-21-2011

Bumping again, not sure how often Riot checks these forums...