Community Update Episode 12

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Like Boot

06-30-2010

LOL the video was awesome. Both of them actually.

Baishuu

06-30-2010

Panic at the Nexus is by far the most amazing thing I have ever had the pleasure to witness ever.

Gorchek

06-30-2010

Wooo! Go Safir and Idge. It's about time.

Next week, you can unveil your Nurse Akali skin. Go ahead, we all want it.

MajorThom

06-30-2010

Nice shot Riot ! Hey, do you think we can get updates soon for the upcoming Mac version of League of legends ? Thanks!

Beartato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

Alright, Safir and Idge both get the mad props they've been deserving!

Dupsko

06-30-2010

I'm sorry but you are becoming a *** ass gaming company, like seriously ? everything you do now is considered an "episode" grow up, this isn't league of legends T.V show. Just do something like updates or something, episodes make your company sound gay as ****.

K D Bonez

06-30-2010

Jesse Perring bless those Nihlistic Summoners! You don't need to win to have fun. Also great to see Safir/Idge get a spotlight cuz both their work are absolutly fantastic.

McKong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

The LoL has been one of the best community I ever seen and such a fun place to read the forums
Thanks for the Community Update and for a Free to Play game, LoL is very lucky to have a very awesome community.
Come on, people drawing for us .
People singing such a awesome and funny song for LoL

Idk why people complain all the time with such a great community... I hate those complainers who just don't stop whining.

Leonspirit

06-30-2010

Panic at the Nexus was ****ing amazing!

TehRichard

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dupsko View Post
I'm sorry but you are becoming a *** ass gaming company, like seriously ? everything you do now is considered an "episode" grow up, this isn't league of legends T.V show. Just do something like updates or something, episodes make your company sound gay as ****.
What I don't even... uhh... Umad?

*EDIT* Yay Teen Annie! Please make this legendary skin a reality. I just got paid and I'm more than ready to throw down some cash for RP if that skin is released and is epic...

123456 ... 7