Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax OP in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insomnium

11-26-2011

Quote:
Phourc:
Ryze lost 30 hp5 off the new masteries ):

Never thought about that, so true though

Insomnium

11-26-2011

bump

Insomnium

11-28-2011

Nephwrack

11-28-2011

The issue with Jax is that he explodes in teamfights and vs mages... neither of which happen nearly as much on Dom as they do on Rift.

He's pretty much balanced, albeit very strong, on Rift. On Dom... really nothing to stop him other than counterbuilding team or banning.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

11-28-2011

He's pretty overrated on the map nowadays, I say.

Annaed

11-28-2011

Yea jax is pretty beast on dominion but not for too much longer. Im interested to see what kind of changes they will be making to him, but im sure he will be less OP after this.

MacDizel

11-29-2011

Jax I never felt was over powered in Dominion, in fact there have been only 3 Jax players I've encountered that I thought were "very good" at playing him. The rest made no impression on me what so ever. I do however play a tank 90% of the time.

Squidget

11-29-2011

Jax, like always, is a very binary character. He either has counters in the game who can survive his burst and deal damage in a way he doesn't defend against (Ryze, Poppy, ect) of he walks all over your team and you have to put two players against him late-game to keep him from murdering you under your turrets.

Basically, while everyone else in the game is playing League of Legends, Jax players get to enjoy a rousing game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. I don't find him particularly OP at the moment, but a rework is warranted nonetheless.

xpsychedelico

11-29-2011

Two words: SOTD and Ryze. More than enough to counter/shutdown Jax. He's not ban-worthy.

Insomnium

12-01-2011

Quote:
xpsychedelico:
Two words: SOTD and Ryze. More than enough to counter/shutdown Jax. He's not ban-worthy.

Yeah roots do have his daddy.