Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax OP in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waterd

11-24-2011

Personally I dont care much about jax...and I play ranged AD....

Insomnium

11-24-2011

Quote:
Waterd:
Personally I dont care much about jax...and I play ranged AD....

er

Oozra

11-24-2011

dodge is being removed , check the news

Insomnium

11-24-2011

Quote:
Oozra:
dodge is being removed , check the news

Poor Jax =//

Phourc

11-24-2011

Eh, jax has needed a full rework forever, getting him fun to play again would be nice, I've never really been a fan of derpy autoattacker jax, who works better in dominion than AP jax.

Quote:
FDru:
A whole 2% which hardly matters. Do you know how much dodge Jax gets just from Tabi and counter attack? An absurd amount. Throw in runes and he's dodging every 3rd attack. He can dodge turrets in Dom so he can dive anybody and kill them easily, and minions are everywhere as well. It's pretty much impossible to stop him from getting dodges.

No, no you can't dodge turrets. Other than that, fairly accurate, 20-30% dodge all said is pretty brutal to autoattackers.

I would say he suffers a bit more from the scarcity of minions on the Scar, but if there's a big throwdown something's bound to right click him eventually.

Metrosine

11-24-2011

jax is 'OP' because people prefer the bruiser style champs in dominion. if the current dominion meta favored ap nukers, jax would be a non issue. i've won fights with jax that i should have lost because of a melee ad giving me free stuns.

Kalarepa

11-25-2011

Jax received 2 nerfs (gunblade and dodge masteries) and Imo he isn't ban worthy anymore. He's still very strong pick, but I'm more afraid of few other champs (Ryze, Poppy, Rammus, Shaco, Singed, Wukong).

Phourc

11-25-2011

Ryze lost 30 hp5 off the new masteries ):

Murgang

11-25-2011

Quote:
Kalarepa:
Jax received 2 nerfs (gunblade and dodge masteries) and Imo he isn't ban worthy anymore. He's still very strong pick, but I'm more afraid of few other champs (Ryze, Poppy, Rammus, Shaco, Singed, Wukong).

I agree with wukong. he's extremely strong. but the rest? lol.

Dyg

11-25-2011

Jax is great- but hes no where close to OP in Dominion; I have no trouble polishing him off everytime, first blood or end game.

The easiest way to deal with Jax is CC and build. Stun/Silence cripples Jax, and a good thornmail if he is building AD/Speed.

If you are looking for an OP Dominion champ, I suggest Brand; this video shows why, as I show down an end-game with effortless control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYg88EzfH8

Please feel free to add me, I will gladly help, answer questions, and mentor if needed.

ScrubStick