Why am I so bad at LoL now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akilroth

11-22-2011

I can't play nearly as good as I used to as I am now. It's like, one game after another I get like 7-10 deaths. I never see ganks coming like i used to, and my skillshots are way off when i used to be a pro. I get completely stomped by the same champions over and over, and I can't counter them.

I play every champion OFF of the FoTM list, so it's not like a Tryndamere right-click to win ****, or come to fact ANY of Riot's new champions.

Is it me? Yes it is, but the champions do play a role.

What the hell is going on?

tl;dr I used to be good now I suck.

MalevolentLemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

That happens occasionally on every game I have ever played, I usually take a short break when that happens or try doing something different I don't do often within the game.

PirateOnTheSea

11-22-2011

Take a break, happends to me as well

Masticatorr

11-22-2011

This game takes some warming up to play again. I took a huge break, came back and could play no one I knew besides a pre-buff Skarner. It was rough, but I managed to get back in the game after a while.

Liquid Fox

11-22-2011

Me too...

I used to dominate every game and have crazy scores like 30-0 sometimes, etc.

Now it's just like... I rarely win, not to mention do good.

I think maybe the game is getting old a little bit, and we're not playing it with the same enthusiastic attitude as before, which is probably what makes people good... dunno.

Lyze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-22-2011

I have that too, it's always 1-2 days where I suck hard then return to normal.
Play some Co-op.

castelofeliz

11-22-2011

take mordekaiser bro
always win