Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quitting If They Don't Implement Ranked by 01/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sizmic

Recruiter

12-20-2011

So they have implemented it on the back end and just waiting for the mode to mature thats enough to make me happy and frankly if you quit than ok see ya in the next game because thats just a child throwing a temper-tantrum.

Cherokeepimp

12-27-2011

36 days and counting!

Poetical

12-27-2011

It feels like Dominion tweaks have slowed down lately. Maybe Ranked games will arrive soon.

Cherokeepimp

12-29-2011

I hope so. 34 days!!!

Grow some balls RIOT!

JeryC

12-29-2011

OP & i would be dead and europe would have collapsed and there probably still won't be a ranked dominion.

Doflamingo51

12-29-2011

I think they really should push for a ranked mode, I feel it would draw more players into Dominion (with all the elo hell QQ I'm sure people would be happy to start fresh at a new games mode)

To me, it feels like Riot hyped Dominion last year, worked hard on getting it out, and it turned out not to be as successful as they thought it was going to be. But, rather than take the time to market it more, make improvements, keep us informed...(How many red post does this forum get? Virtually none, but they all post in General Discussion..) They just decided to move on and work on another project.

Like many players I had high hopes for Dominion, but I feel it's going the way of TT (Riot does not care about it, which leads to the community not caring)

I really hope Riot proves me wrong.

lbgsloan

12-30-2011

We'll see where it goes with the next real patch. If Dominion gets ignored again, it may just be time to take an extended break from LoL. Champion releases have really sucked recently, so there's not even that to hold my interest.

Cherokeepimp

01-01-2012

The start of the last month. Let's see if they take dominion serious or not, I doubt it.

Letabarnak

01-01-2012

I already played over 500 dominion games and I really like it obviously... but without ranked play, it's getting boring because there is no meta developing at all and I get matches with people who played like 30 games and dont understands yet the little details that are really important in dominion. So, yeah, I'm about to quit this game if they don't implement ranked Dominion anytime soon...

Vellusix

01-01-2012

Dominion is far too imbalanced to have ranked mode enabled. Trust me, you would only see more rage and forum threads about certain champs then you do now, and more division within the LoL community because of how bad it would be.