Quitting If They Don't Implement Ranked by 01/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seattlebadboy

01-23-2012

I think riot wants to make sure dominion is as balanced as SR is before they say "here you go, ranked play." I love dominion so I'm patient enough that they will take care of what needs to be taken care of (hint: its not crybaby players) before releasing an unfinished product.

KimKelley

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
This was the dumbest response I ever seen. It's like your a magician at taking a bunch of words and making no sense of it. I also see you have a fettish of chins and chin ups. Kind of weird but okay.

Also in the future please don't come on the forums and read me exerts from your self help books, it really comes across as a little to desperate.
It's okay that you don't understand my words. I'm not prejudiced against the differentially intellected.

Out curiosity, if I do continue to come to the forums and read to you from self-help books, are you going to quit the forums? Although, I do enjoy that you recognize that the exert sounded desperate.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlebadboy View Post
I think riot wants to make sure dominion is as balanced as SR is before they say "here you go, ranked play." I love dominion so I'm patient enough that they will take care of what needs to be taken care of (hint: its not crybaby players) before releasing an unfinished product.
I dont' think it'll ever be as balanced as SR but I think they'll make improvements. I do have a thread that I keep bumping asking for information to help us feel better about waiting for ranked, which i am willing to do.

The difference is I well not stop playing the game or threaten too I just want some news as I'm sure many of you all want too as well.

Cherokeepimp

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
You've yet to come off as anything but childish and self-important. You started this very thread off on the wrong number, and the logic of its entire basis is so flawed that it's disgusting.

You wanted to tell me to 'change my tampon' yet your entire set up in this thread has just been a 2 month long period on your end.

You set yourself up to be hated by the community here by trying to play yourself off as some sacrificial Black Knight who thinks their actions will merit ANY good at all.

The fact is, your conduct is a pox on the community, and I have no tolerance for it. You want to threaten to leave? I say go and be done with it. You're only causing more problems for yourself and others while you remain in this mindset, and have successfully trapped yourself in infamy now no matter what you do.

If you leave, you'll remain a self-important idiot, who fails to see reality. If you change your mind, you'll be marked as coward who has no backing for their grandiose threats. This is the trap you laid for yourself when you started this thread. The fact that you continue posting in it is only worsening your situation.

So go. You alone will not change the circumstances regarding Dominion. You have utterly failed at any unification attempt to bring a louder voice to the demands for Ranked, and the demands will most certainly go on without you, probably better without this thread as a distraction from actual conversation. This entire effort is just a massive disaster of your own making, maintained by your own pride.

If you cared at all, truly cared a darn bit about Dominion attaining a Ranked mode, you need to let this drop and die. Fade away quietly (Either from the game, or just continue to play. There's just no logic in denying yourself something you enjoy for an imaginary impact.) so that people's attentions will divert away from you and your mistake, and onto the larger conversations of this game mode.

I don't think I can list this any more cleary:

You failed in your intents for this thread.
You've only succeeded in ruining your reputation.

The only thing that will be derived from this thread at the end is the mild amusement on whether or not you will actually stick up to your words, and leave like a fool. Or decide stay, like a coward.

Personally, if I were in your position, I'd rather fess up to being wrong and chicken out of this childish soap-box drama. At least then you'd actually get to enjoy the game.
Yes change your tampon butt feather. Hated by the community, Reputation lol? It's a free on line video game, LOL it sounds like to me you have no real life friends.

Pox, Infamy?? Are you talking like chicken pox? What do you even mean lol.

The thing is I don't have to bring a bigger voice to Ranked Dominion, BECAUSE PEOPLE POST A THREAD ABOUT IT ALMOST DAILY.

Don't be mad cause you don't have the balls to stick up for something you believe in. Almost every person at this point wants ranked but you, so keep defending them.

And for the record noob:

Here is me:

Cherokeepimp Dominion: 1902 [434W/385L], Normal: 271W/264L

And here is your scrub self. Which sets off the light bulb of why you are so against Dominion ranked, it's because you suck at it and you haven't got a competetive bone in your body. Which I guess is why you actually care about reputation and community on a free on line game lol. Seriously go back to popping your zits and looking up random words so you can try and convince people you are smart.

Tale Feather, Dominion: 1456 [136W/120L], Normal: 107W/109L

Cherokeepimp

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
It's okay that you don't understand my words. I'm not prejudiced against the differentially intellected.

Out curiosity, if I do continue to come to the forums and read to you from self-help books, are you going to quit the forums? Although, I do enjoy that you recognize that the exert sounded desperate.
Probably not, I was thinking I would come back maybe once a month for the next 2 years and come in and poke fun at you monkey idiots that ranked still isn't in lol. But who knows by then they might just combine Tree line and Dominion forums so they can roll the games that people no longer play into one.

So is it just Kim or is it Kimberly? Are you like one of those man girls like the dude who got busted from megupload? A dude with a chicks name?

Cherokeepimp

01-30-2012

1 more day!! Where is my buddy Kim?

Don't worry I'll come back and make fun of you guys in a few months when you still don' have ranked dominion.

"Sit around smelling your own farts."