Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes and 5 v 5 summoners rift.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duwilo

Recruiter

11-22-2011

So after leaving for a year or so i came back to LoL a level 24. I spend most of my time playing 5 v 5 on rift and figured that now since Im level 28 i should start building rune pages for my favorite hero. I really like wukong so i built up a rune page for him, but its the only page that i have. Does this mean that if i play solo ranked for other level 30 games the only characters i can play are AD characters that can fit in the rune build. Would playing an AP hero that i like (like veigar) **** me over since i don't have a proper rune page for him.

Canuckboss

11-22-2011

it would be better to let someone else go ap just cus they should have the runes , some will say you shouldnt rank without runes but as long as you can play ranged ad , solo top , jungle and if need be support ur fine. What runes do you have anyways ?

Duwilo

Recruiter

11-22-2011

Ad quints
Armor pen marks
Armor seals
MR glyphs

All of them are flats.