Warwick Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrumpx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

What Runes would be the best for my build? Im 13/0/17 I normaly only play as warwick jungle till I'm level 6 and then its easy mode. right now I'm using all armor pen runes in red and quintessence and crit chance in yellow and blue. Ive been saving all my ip hoping to fix this build a little.

Sr Kundo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

Go ahead and check out my runes i have on page 2. They are the ones that have paid off the best for me.

HP quints are your best friend, they let you stay in jungle longer without taking a beating, and allow you to get out of ganks early if they find your location in jungle.

I love attack speed runes for warwick. They just make too much sense. And Armorpen is awesome for your ulti (but don't count on your ulti to win games for you, you need to be extremely powerful between ults.)

Grizzlybeararmy

Recruiter

06-30-2010

I agree with Lykaeus entirely. I love the armor pen boosts. It is useful outside of your ulti too. Try going up a Mordekaiser with it and watch his HP bottom out!

Axl7507

07-02-2010

I go for armor pen runes. I also tried a crit book on warwick and liked it a lot for early game, but armor pen is where it's at. The boost in attack speed that runes give you is pretty pointless considering you're probably going to get beserker greaves (i don't like the greaves btw but most ww players get them), madreds, etc. A lot of your items do attack speed but not a ton of armor pen, so getting that in runes will seal up a weak spot in your build.

Sr Kundo

07-02-2010

Berserker greaves are a mistake to get in any way shape or form.

Getting attack speed runes makes low level jungling a joke as you heal off every consecutive swing, it removes the need for smite. Thus freeing up a summoner spell to be much more useful for the rest of the game.

If the enemy is stacking armor get a last whisper. Otherwise don't completely stack your runes with armor pen.

I may throw up a livestream later if i am home and you can come watch me play WW

TheFusedHybrid

05-29-2011

really ive just been getting attck runes n ability pwer glyphs n amor per lvl sealsn for quintessecnes i got attack speed =_= i fid warwick my only good character i can play with, i need elp in his rune build n item build too for items ive been getting swift boots 2 phantom dancers a madreds n ice heart ... thing =_= forgot the name and usually ide get black smith or that ability power swords that givs u after evry spell truns ur ability power into dmg into ur next attack. plz reply T_T need help