A thought for a new monster on summoners rift!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StickyStallion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

maybe instead of making this a permanent change into like an event instead; for a short time period

Skjuludde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by semonndemon View Post
maybe instead of making this a permanent change into like an event instead; for a short time period
Ohh maybe make it so at random times during a game a monster spawns somewhere on the map and the players on both teams both, obviously, get notified of it. Would create some exciting team battles.

Cobra613

12-18-2011

kinda like a beast in the monster plains who attack you if you hide in there too long and this'll probably result in players not diving too easily and then running off through the dragon area

Best Adolf EU

12-20-2011

So when my team starts a baron another one pops up and ganks us?
No good.

texasone1

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestDahlia View Post
So when my team starts a baron another one pops up and ganks us?
No good.
So when your are in the baron tank you are NOT in the RIVER? Wow so complicated!

startitan

12-20-2011

ok

Sizmic

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
So when your are in the baron tank you are NOT in the RIVER? Wow so complicated!
Many casters fight baron from outside of the baron tank in order to avoid dmg and frankly they dont' have to be inside.

DarkxLegends

12-22-2011

Some teams like to pull out dragon out of its "cave", so that might be an issue. Also, what it two people from opposite teams enter the river area at the same time? Where would the monster go? And also ward control too. It breaks the games norm of how every monster can be warded. I love the idea, but you should probably come up with some stats of the monster, and then present it. It will get more responses then an idea. Good luck.

JykkntiBlind

12-24-2011

o.O hahahaha, if there was an announcement like... GAARGLRGLRRRGLR, I AM GARGLRGLR, and it would be quite an achievement to kill me in this arena! SOOOO many people would **** bricks and throw the game to try to get the killing blow... I know I would XD

Zeptic

12-26-2011

Well it would block your escape route and if you are getting chased i could just finish you off giving the enemy team a kill.

Besides,there are enough monsters anyway.