Nocturne Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hanzo hasashii

11-22-2011

Hello everybody i just made a nocturne build i don't want to get trolled but im always open to advice and critism and they're is no image in it because i just dont know how to do it so if you guy want to help me with that my guilde will always be updated

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/nocturn-nerf-idc-buddies-152121

Dankzie

11-22-2011

Well, I play nocturne too and I make a buid a little bit different.

Berserker Grieves
Wiggle's Lantern
Infinity Edge
Warmogs Armor
Atmast Impaler
Phantom Dancer

After you get the Phantom Dancer if the game continuesjust change de wriggles lanter for a Bloodthirster and then just change you Berserker Grieves for another Phantom Dancer.

Test it out, I hope you like it.

Throwin Axe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

i usually rock a BV in my noc build

hanzo hasashii

11-22-2011

that was the way that i was playing noc before but i use to think that if i get infinity edge first i will get bursted down in 2-3 shot and berserker greeve are good that all depend of the team compo on the other side.and for me phantom dancer with noc i just dont really like it .but we all have a differant way to play each heroes

hanzo hasashii

11-22-2011

bump

hanzo hasashii

11-22-2011

bump what do you guy think about it

hanzo hasashii

11-24-2011

bump

hanzo hasashii

11-25-2011

bumpy

hanzo hasashii

11-26-2011

bump

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

One, you really don't need to keep bumping your thread.

Two, that's a fairly standard Nocturne item build, which makes bumping the thread more pointless since it's nothing new. I tend to get Mallet instead of Warmogs and pick up BV instead of stacking another huge HP item like you did, but what you've got is still more or less standard Nocturne.

The rune choices are one of the things I think you should change. Full Attack Speed Reds and Blues with Armor Pen Quints is what I use and this gives you more AS and ArPen than your current rune setup. Your Yellows are going to be removed from the game in the coming weeks, so you should just replace them Flat Armor now and get used to those. I notice you mention this in your very small "why I used these runes" section, and why you're keeping Dodge in the at-a-glance guide area doesn't make sense in this respect.

The other thing I'd change is your mastery setup. In Defense, you should really shoot for Bladed Armor. 6 damage return against creeps is VERY strong, especially when you consider that they hit you a lot more often than you hit them. It speeds up your jungle noticeably. In Offense, I'd take out your masteries that only boost your Critical Chance/Crit Damage and put them in the Lifesteal and finish out the Minion Damage mastery at the top. The additional sustain in the jungle with more consistent damage against them will get you to 6 quicker, which is what's important when you jungle Nocturne. Crit Chance might be more useful during lategame when you have Ghostblade and Atma's, but when you're building tanky Nocturne this is less important as you're a more persistent threat and don't rely as much on blowing someone up quickly before dying.

I also noticed that you don't have Summoner Spells up in the summary area. You should probably change that.

All in all, this is the kind of guide I expect from Mobafire, so at least that part didn't disappoint.