Exploitable factoids about LoL and it's mechanics.

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Eissel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Good list! I do want to point out, though Sion's HP goes up as long as his E is activated, including by auto attacks.

OMGitsFreud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Sure most Fiddle players have noticed this. When trying to Ulti from a bush, sometimes if not careful enough so stay way in the grass (Like ur near the the edge but hidden) and if u use ur ulti, while channeling it, he goes a bit further hence revealing him. Causing a lot of them to fail with ulti.

Edit: Remember, this doesnt happen because the place you clicked to ulti was out of range and fiddle had to move a bit to ulti there, happens even if its in range.

purepolarpanzer

11-22-2011

I like.

Pancho Sierra

11-22-2011

good job, its a good thread

Draydan

11-22-2011

gj nice initiative.

Lets find more!

Also classification is needed. For example:
Abilities
- defensive
- offencive
- tricks
etc

Niblib

11-22-2011

handy. but are you sure about demacian standard? I thought it was only destructable things

Jungle Nunu

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niblib View Post
handy. but are you sure about demacian standard? I thought it was only destructable things
demacian standard is the only targettable invulnerable item in the game.

int3r4ct

11-22-2011

I'm pretty sure they removed Twitch's Spray and Pray from outranging turrets because of how ridiculous it got in beta. Haven't tested it since, but I heard they removed it.

retratseR

11-22-2011

A twitch in my last game was doing it so I think it's possible.
I don't own nor have I ever played him though.
This isn't a fact just something that annoyed me, if it's TF free week or you just got him, please know what card your picking, and don't mess up those ganks and make me cry.
Leblanc players, when using ult on w to farm, double cast so just incase you do get attacked you can flash back. It takes like a full 0.1 second, just do it.

thanks for the helpful thread

Jungle Nunu

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3r4ct View Post
I'm pretty sure they removed Twitch's Spray and Pray from outranging turrets because of how ridiculous it got in beta. Haven't tested it since, but I heard they removed it.
he can still outrange them, but he can only fire like 8 shots now so it doesnt do anything.

1234567 ... 10