Exploitable factoids about LoL and it's mechanics.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Nunu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinytankz View Post
Pantheon's passive coupled with high attack speed allows him to kill turrets without him taking any damage.
it wont; at best you can block every second tower blast, and the blocked tower blasts will still increase the towers damage towards the 155% limit. however, pantheon is still a godlike backdoorer, especially with a shen on your team.

Kurada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Edit: :P

Jakob

11-22-2011

7/10.

many of those are opinions, a majority are facts, which is good.

Jungle Nunu

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurada View Post
Here's one:

Teemo's mushrooms can actually be used to dodge/block certain skills if your quick. The only one I can confirm is Blitzcranks grab, you can throw a mushroom down and he will grab it instead.
nah, they USED to, but a recent patch made them unaffected by ALL spells. i think nidalee's traps can still reveal them though, so ill add that.

Jungle Nunu

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
7/10.

many of those are opinions, a majority are facts, which is good.
fair enough, i probably will remove the ones that are just personal strategy if anyone else comments on them

Lilitu

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Skill View Post
my mistake you are correct. 230 ping must have been messing with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmp3dZaIwo
Yea, its not exactly the easiest thing to do, I did it completely by accident once. Trist's long cast times and the fact that rocket jump is weird as hell doesn't help but voila, it is possible.

TehJonno

11-22-2011

Quote:
if you use shen ultimate on an invisible teammate, that teammate will be revealed. ult low health scouting twitches for maximum lols.
Ahahaha I lol'd

Kurada

11-22-2011

Quote:
nah, they USED to, but a recent patch made them unaffected by ALL spells. i think nidalee's traps can still reveal them though, so ill add that.
That's sad.

If shaco tries to put a box by a Teemo's mushroom it will blow up the mushroom, which usually kills the box.

I've had this happen in the last week or so, so unless they fixed in in Fizz's patch (Doubtful).

I cant say though if it works the other way around as well.

Jungle Nunu

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurada View Post
That's sad.

If shaco tries to put a box by a Teemo's mushroom it will blow up the mushroom, which usually kills the box.

I've had this happen in the last week or so, so unless they fixed in in Fizz's patch (Doubtful).

I cant say though if it works the other way around as well.
shaco has been going through a lot of changes as of late, anything could be possible.

EpicWinFTW

11-22-2011

Phreak has been putting a few great ones in Champion Spotlights recently, like

Corki - Trinity Force/Sheen proc will activate as soon as you use a spell, but applies to attacks already in the air. Also, Trinity Force/Sheen proc charges at the beginning of spells (not after they finish casting). So it's possible to fire an auto-attack, then begin firing an R missile to apply the proc by the time the auto-attack reaches the target.

123456 ... 10