Jungle Poppy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimchiDestroyer

07-08-2010

just seems liek a weird idea in general now that i tihnk about it

malphismia

07-08-2010

Of course it is. Most people did not jungle with Trynd, Mundo, Malphite, Amumu, Rammus until they saw others doing it.

I only jungle if I see my team has a heimer, mordekaiser, sivir, nasus, zilean. (which is the order of best 1v2 champs imo)

xSJx

08-05-2010

I like this guide.

TokimiNagashi

08-27-2010

Wow. I would reallly love to see a video of this if you guys could make one! I love to watch youtube videos and its easy to learn from them

RapidOffensive

06-15-2011

I am trying out jungle poppy at the moment. She is much better in the jungle 1-6 than in a lane (unless the other team are fools).

You don't need cloth + 5HP's to start.

You can take Regrowth Pendant + 1HP and PoD as your starting skill (PoD at level one gives you +15 armor and +15 damage) - clear out Wraiths (Smite blue one) then Wolves (levelling Q) then down to duo golems (Smite the first one) - then port back with 400 or so gold - finish philo stone and buy HP's. At lvl 3 (levelling Q again) go Blue Buff Golem and clear out jungle (including red buff) (they will all have respawned). Port back to buy boots(1) and first two parts of sheen.
Your options are then laning (Poppy can't mass clear critters but her Q makes last hitting every one really easy so she is an efficient lane partner), ganking, counter-jungling or doing another circuit of your jungle until your sheen and boots are complete - at which point it really is gank time as you damage output is insanely good at that point..

Nor does this jungle build commit you to deciding to go AP or AD Poppy until about level seven...so you can see how the game is panning out before you deicide

mekabar

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidOffensive View Post
You can take Regrowth Pendant + 1HP
You dont even need a pot and can do golems->wolves->wraith. That way you can instantly afford a philosophers stone on first bluepill (I can't if i buy a pot). You'll get quite low though, so hope you don't get visitors.