Champion Sneak Peek – Volibear, the Thunder’s Roar

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blind Trooper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2011

Will be buying double skin pack instantly. The Brotherhood fought for so long for this :3

vladigoose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

First the vlad skin, now this. I blame my future heart problems on you riot. Too gud, have my money..again

heavensblade23

11-21-2011

Iorek! Big fan of the books.

GypsyReborn

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Trooper View Post
Will be buying double skin pack instantly. The Brotherhood fought for so long for this :3
I WISH i could do this but i don't buy rp. imma just HAVE to buy the champ himself with just ip >.< now if only i could get to 6300 ip...

ForgedLife

11-21-2011

Pandaren Brewmaster?!?

Gone Away

11-21-2011

Take out the nerf bat morello and keep swinging

BaronVonWalrus

11-21-2011

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHMAHGOD!

o_O

All of my money, riot. All of my freaking money.

1.SHUT UP
2. TAKE MY MONEY
3. ??????
4. PROFIT!

Arblis

11-21-2011

I'd be excited for a new champion, but I've become numb to everything regarding bears. Especially armored ones. I just can't care about anything armored bear related, for or against. Hell, it took me a bit to realize the post in the devtracker wasn't just support of a player-made spoof announcement and actually click on it.

Well, I guess I care enough to post, but...?

Poush

11-21-2011

It made me laugh when I saw the thread after all the polls for armored bears. Hope its not a broken-at-release bruiser like skarner and yorick. >_< (Maybe a new real tank? Buff shen plz!)

Koala Frenzy

11-21-2011

I see no armor.