I broke the patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

I forgot to roll my camera settings on map1.zip back before I patched. My patch got most of the way through the patch and then tell me it encountered an error and has to close. I went into the new installer and told it to repair the install and I am currently patching. I suspect that I will have no further problems and am pleasantly surprised at how well that worked out.

Thank you very much dev team and I will update my status as soon as it changes to give you feedback.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

I encountered the same error as before. The repair didn't fix the problem. I have just un-installed LoL and Deleted C:/Riot Games. I'm currently doing a complete install from the newest version of the installer.

reapermaster

10-01-2009

yeah, if you run updates before removing customizations of that nature your only option is to reinstall currently

IEatBabies

10-01-2009

yup, that worked. It didn't really take that long