What the best Build for Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nėghtmāre

11-21-2011

anyone know any descent Build for Fizz????

Arollo

11-23-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1507473

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

I build him to hit physical, with ap. 21/9/0 mastery getting magic pen, ad vamp, and none of the + ap skills, defense armor/mr and hp per level.

Armor pen marks, seals flat armor, glyphs MR, quint armor pen.

Start with dorians blade, then sheen, rylias, lichbane, void staff, hextech gun blade sometimes, the early 6% ad vamp helps a lot with sheen procs to keeping your hp up.

Can also get smite with cloth armor 5 hp pots to jungle if needed with no major mastery adjustment(madrids bloodrazor)

Boricuajj

11-23-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=10316

I normally use the on-hit build. But tanky AP is what I started with.

XD no Way

11-23-2011

plz guys give this poor noob a good advise ffs areyouready2die your a noob

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Sorry scrub I only had 1300 wins when you first picked up this game prolly..

It works and well

Christoffles

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreYouReady2Die View Post
I build him to hit physical, with ap. 21/9/0 mastery getting magic pen, ad vamp, and none of the + ap skills, defense armor/mr and hp per level.

Armor pen marks, seals flat armor, glyphs MR, quint armor pen.

Start with dorians blade, then sheen, rylias, lichbane, void staff, hextech gun blade sometimes, the early 6% ad vamp helps a lot with sheen procs to keeping your hp up.

Can also get smite with cloth armor 5 hp pots to jungle if needed with no major mastery adjustment(madrids bloodrazor)
Seems like this build is mostly ap. Why the armor pen runes?

Instead of getting a doran's blade, start with a ring, it provies ap and mana regen.

Then go RoA starting with catalyst and rabadons after.

Lich bane doesn't do you much good if you don't have a sufficient amount of ap for it to do significant damage.

The slow from rylais can be useful, but i find that his slows from his ult and pole vault are sufficient for ganking.

The 6% lifesteal isn't really that much: you hit for 100 damage, you get 6 health back.

in a nutshell, go doran's ring or boots + 3 health pots, catalyst, RoA, boots of choice, Rabadons, Lich bane, then get defensive items.