Rune page for melee fighters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roonie222

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Hey all.

I Want to learn a good rune page for fighters. mostly glyphs. Can you help? I main talon as my melee fighter but also use ashe and on rare occasions teemo.

Right now I have:
Armor/ attack speed marks (I don't know which to take more of)
Armor/ Magic resist seals (going to probably change to armor)
Cool down/ AP glyphs (Im slowly working out the AP but is the cooldowns a good call?)

If you could give me a hand that would be great. I want one for AD fighters not specific to a champion. I'm currently without income (summer jobs are over obviously) so its unrealistic for me to buy another rune page. I have one for mages and one for melee's. Melee's need more help so that's why I'm here.

Moromann

11-21-2011

Armor penetration marks and quintessences, armor seals and cooldown reduction glyphs should be fine. Don't buy AP glyphs for talon, he doesn't have any AP attacks! You could change armor pen with attack speed, but I don't like attack speed builds on talon. Not sure why, I just don't =P

Roonie222

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moromann View Post
Don't buy AP glyphs for talon, he doesn't have any AP attacks!
It was my left overs from mages along with the cooldowns. I used to be an ori player before her mega nerf

lastchancexi

11-21-2011

MR/lvl Glyphs for late game survivability.

lastchancexi

11-21-2011

Also, ArPen Marks.

BeastlyLambo

11-22-2011

I usually go
3x ad reds
6x arpen reds
3x ad quints
9x armor
9x mres or mres/lvl (mres/lvl is better for talon, silence early game is usually enough to not take any sort of magic damage from mages)

Most champs start around 16-20ish armor base unless they bought runes. With the new masteries and this setup you should easily be able to do true damage or even bonus damage to squishies with your attacks. I havent tried this yet but I heard some talon players take some movespeed quints idk how that would help but it usually helps their kiting and harrasment early game if you don't take the boots and 3 hp pots on him early game.