Katarina, Lux or LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QueCachorro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

"clearly you want to buy evelyn and some dodge runes"

evelyn? people told me she is bad...

QueCachorro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

What about Twitch?
Is he good?

Fright Night 85

11-21-2011

There all fun, to me lux is the most fun but thats just me.

Twitch can be good....but you have to be good with him or play bad people.

QueCachorro

11-21-2011

bump

WaeTonyWae

11-21-2011

Katarina - Fun to play. Hard to play against massive CC teams. But, if you execute correctly, very rewarding.

Lux - Kinda fun. I wouldn't say she's the most fun. Very skill shot based. If you aren't used to them, maybe skip her for now.

LeBlanc - Fun to play. That burst damage is so much fun. Has lots of variety iin her skills. She can run easily, stun two people, pull off massive damage. She requires good awareness for the situation. Sometimes, you need more damage to kill them, sometimes you need to stun them so you have TIME to kill them. :3

I would say Katarina or LeBlanc.

Lux Deluxe

11-21-2011

I have Lux and Leblanc, they're both fun. My big problem with Leblanc is you fall off late game and/or once they get banshee's veils. She's a good pubstomper though.

WaeTonyWae

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueCachorro View Post
"clearly you want to buy evelyn and some dodge runes"

evelyn? people told me she is bad...
Erh. If you are joking, haha.

If you are serious, then don't get her. She's going to be reworked... eventually. So, it's better to just wait it out and play other people. And, dodge runes are being removed.

QueCachorro

11-21-2011

Do u know who is going to be in free rotation this week?

InteracialPanda

11-21-2011

I only play leblanc and katarina but i would definetley say Lux is better. Katarina is easily cc'd out of her ultimate and Leblanc fades off at the end of the match. Lux from the looks of it scales well through the whole game bringing a snare, shield, and a slow to the field.

ShadyElf

11-21-2011

Lux or Leblanc.