pantheon build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

06-30-2010

Hey whats some good pantheon builds

I tryed sword of occult and found it not to be really good. if u die u just loose the stacks and you could just get a blood thurst in its place and gain from the +25% lifesteal.

however i dont feed any very very very rarely end up with a terrible negative kd score. noramlly its 3:1 or 2:1 1.5:1

like it takes a while to get the stakcs going and i found getting a BF sword offered more kills and more damage out put. Therefore actaully getting me feed more.

Also wats the best ability upgrade order from lvls 1-6 is it better to go Q over E or better to get E over Q?

Amaranty

06-30-2010

If you don't die then get Sword of the Occult. That's why most Pantheon players use ghost and cleanse for increased survivability. Also, bare in mind that you lose all the stacks from Bloodthirster when you die as opposed to 1/3 of the stack on Sword of the Occult.

Vijaya

06-30-2010

As Pantheon, BF Sword items are not your friend, By saving up for them, you will gimp yourself. SotO, on the other hand, allows you to grow in power as the game progresses. You shouldn't have a problem pulling off tons of gimps early/mid game, so getting to five stacks (cost-effective) is incredibly easy, and getting to 8 stacks (as much as a BF Sword) isn't much harder. By the time you've gotten to 8 stacks, you should have ~1200 bonus gold from the kills, plus the ~600 you saved by not buying a BF Sword. You can invest this money in CDR (Brutalizer), survability (Phage/FM), attack speed (LW), or whatever you please, all WITHOUT sacrificing your ability to deal damage. If you saved up for that BF Sword, on the other hand, you wouldn't have the money necessary to build everything you need to be successful as Pantheon.

Late game, it's entirely likely that you'll be targeted by everyone and your stacks will start dropping. By this point, it doesn't really matter because you should've had time to farm up CDR, survability, and straight damage. If your stacks do drop low, feel free to sell the SotO and get a Bloodthirster; by this point you already a solid core so you aren't screwing yourself over by saving for a too-expensive item.

TOASTMASTER 3000

06-30-2010

The only weapon I usually build with B.F sword is Infinity Edge. With your guaranteed crits, it deals huge amounts of damage to low-life enemies. When I have played a build that involves rushing it first usually end up well but I always feel that a SotO would have been better. As for skills, I always get Q first then max out points into E, as your Q should deal enough damage with an AD build.

golems

06-30-2010

SotO is your best friend. i tend to not take brutalizer since i am fairly good with pantheon and i can make use of more damage more then i could any thing else.I tend to build SotC/tabi/bloodthirster(starks depending*)/infinity edge. your trying NOT TO DIE ever on pantheon you can literally base every 120 seconds and port back in to any team fight or creep wave of your choice. your a farming machine pick your battles play smart don't die and you will never lose.

JamesXOXOXO432

06-30-2010

do you like my build

it goes

SotO>normal boots>BF sword>upgrade boots>Bfsword>Last whisper>Guadenas angel.

I can then upgrade the BF swords to wat ever.

I have +36 armor pen beginning of game so LW is not needed untill late game or i could get sooner if they stacking armor.

Spells Ghost and cleanse.

JamesXOXOXO432

06-30-2010

bump you think i should upgrade my first bf sword stragiht away to blood thurst cause with 1400gold u can get +40 attack + 25% lifesteal. Only if im doing well though?

ThetaSigma

06-30-2010

I have great success with my Panth build, even though it is reliant like many SotO builds on a good lane partner early.

My basic build is SotO, Tabi, Brutalizer, FM, then Bloodthirsters or Atmas depending on what I'm feeling(of course it hardly ever gets to this point).

It is heavily dependent on the stacks so you really have to do well early, which isn't that hard, and the FM is very nice for survivability.

Nihil Sine Nefas

07-01-2010

You only get the bonus stats if you farm 40 creeps, which you may not have time to do. I would get Youmuu's before Thirster.

My Own Age

07-01-2010

Me personally l had the most success with (upgraded) boots, Soto & 4 B.F. swords which l upgrade to 3 bts and 1 inf. edge(if the game goes long).
lm using arp runes. Pros are that u can really own, when u fill ur soto fast. But there are a lot of cons: ure squishy as hell, need a good mate who supports u, e.g with morgana, soraka or kayle. if u was bad in in earlymid u will feed terribly and will be useless....