Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alonxo

11-20-2011

This making me very upset lately, I keep winning 1 game, loosing 1, Been like this for over 1 week, I'm not sure on what to do to get out of this cicle, pretty much i get trolls in 1 game, then its good, to get out of this elo that i'm in right now i allways play whatever its needed for the team composition, I tough on trying to get someone in like 1400~ elo, that way i would play whit/against 1400~ people, way less trolls i believe, what would you recomend me to do?

Hylian Soul827

11-20-2011

Only thing i can think of is inviting people that are good to queue with

Ducktales

11-20-2011

When i started up ranked again on my other account, i tried AP carries like brand and junglers like udyr. But it seems i could never carry with them and even when i did my team failed. So i just play vlad in ranked until i get higher elo, until i know people wont be horribly bad