Release Notes - v09.25.24

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mahbawls

10-01-2009

<3 Riot, great work

Vindico Atrum

10-01-2009

Morgana

• Black Shield
    • Reduced Shield Amount from 100/200/300/400/500 to 100/150/200/250/300
    • Increased Cooldown from 14 to 15
  • Dark Binding
    • Reduced Duration from 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4 to 2.5/2.75/3/3.25/3.5
    • Reduced Range from 1400 to 1300
  • Tormented Soil
    • Reduced Cooldown from 14 to 12

Kinda pissed at this. You're making the game too damn easy, and its not good. I've gone back to playing dota more already, and this patch just makes it worse.

You completely missed the idea with her shield. Its abosorption was FINE, its the complete magic immunity that was the problem. Why inc the CD 1 second? Useless **** that makes it look like you're trying to balance. She is support, let her support ffs.

Why lower duration on binding? And range? That was fine, no problems what-so-ever from it. No-one ever complained about it, wtf?

Finally, even though its a buff, I don't see the point? Its like you think we'll be annoyed about the nerfs, so you throw 5 cents on the floor for us. Morgana didn't need changing, except change complete immunity on shield to same effect as that spell blocking shield. Blocks one spell and thats it.

I feel you've really overnerfed her. Support is boring enough to play, don't **** it up anymore.

• Annie
    • Incinerate
      • Increased Ability Power Ratio from .5 to .6
    • Summon: Tibbers
      • Increased Ability Power Ratio from .6 to .7

Again, useless ****. Riot, Annie is meant to be the nuker, so why isn't she? She is a one-trick pony atm, drop stun-tibbers in a fight and **** off before you die. her spells just don't do **** late game. Give her 1:1 on these two damn it, only then will she be useful. 0.1 increases, at most 50-60 damage increase very late game. I'm sure Cho'gath gives a ****. Hell, even that 3k jax is just gonna laugh at you.

Simple fact, you want casters to be viable, start seriously looking at AP scaling throughout the whole game. Nunu is the ONLY one done right, and he isn't even supposed to be a nuker. ANY carry can pick up 3k health and still hit you twice a second for 300dmg crits. Annie will remain useless.

Nmaster64

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
You completely missed the idea with her shield.
Obviously this must be lead game developer talking...

Vindico Atrum

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmaster64 View Post
Obviously this must be lead game developer talking...
Go read champion feedback. No-one had a problem with absorption. Only magic-immunity.

Edit- Hang on. Who the **** are you to question my opinion? Go do some ****ing reading instead of calling me out.

Edit again- And why don't you put up your ****ing feedback? When I provide my feedback, I don't want some ***** like you thinking he is the ****ing man and calling me out.

Edit again- http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=15066. There you go. Since you can't do it yourself. Front page, top of the page, general chat.

DemonAlcohol

10-01-2009

Wow Obsession, your a little too obsessed with this game. Calm down man, it's not like they came over and kicked your dog.

Oronwe

10-01-2009

dunno w. morgana...but the new hero is rly fun

lukkas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Quote:
Morgana
  • Black Shield
    • Reduced Shield Amount from 100/200/300/400/500 to 100/150/200/250/300
    • Increased Cooldown from 14 to 15
  • Dark Binding
    • Reduced Duration from 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4 to 2.5/2.75/3/3.25/3.5
    • Reduced Range from 1400 to 1300
  • Tormented Soil
    • Reduced Cooldown from 14 to 12

Kinda pissed at this. You're making the game too damn easy, and its not good. I've gone back to playing dota more already, and this patch just makes it worse.

You completely missed the idea with her shield. Its abosorption was FINE, its the complete magic immunity that was the problem. Why inc the CD 1 second? Useless **** that makes it look like you're trying to balance. She is support, let her support ffs.

Why lower duration on binding? And range? That was fine, no problems what-so-ever from it. No-one ever complained about it, wtf?

Finally, even though its a buff, I don't see the point? Its like you think we'll be annoyed about the nerfs, so you throw 5 cents on the floor for us. Morgana didn't need changing, except change complete immunity on shield to same effect as that spell blocking shield. Blocks one spell and thats it.

I feel you've really overnerfed her. Support is boring enough to play, don't **** it up anymore.
Nope. Morgana is better now. Thank you Riot.

Lockedbob

10-01-2009

The damage her shield can take was lowered so that it's easier to get past her spell immunity. It's not a bad balance. I actually like this alot! Why nerf the whole idea of the shield when you can simply make it so that almost any spell will consume the shield? It's wonderful!

Keep up the good work guys!

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-01-2009

Did the patch fix Katarina's Death Lotus sometimes doing nothing for one or two seconds before daggers start doing damage? No mention of it.

Quote:
Go read champion feedback. No-one had a problem with absoption. Only magic-immunity.
And, hey, now the magic immunity lasts less time because you can blow the shield off her quicker!

Bookish

10-01-2009

Auto-recall for disconnected players seems like a great change.