Release Notes - v09.25.24

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ben

The Council

10-01-2009

Honestly, why is: Master Yi, Jax, Taric, Amumu not even touched? They're all quite obviously overpowered in comparison to the champs right now. I'm glad Morgana's Black Shield is finally getting some recognition, but not enough.

And Blitz has lost all viability lol.

Is there anyone dedicated to Champion balance at Riot?

DeaThShiNoBi

10-01-2009

Jax will be more in line with the other heroes with the change to dodging turrets. I don't have a lot of experience with good Master Yis, but I'd certainly agree that Taric and especially Amumu need to be toned down.

ioken

10-01-2009

Is it just me, or is there no mention of the range reduction on anivia's ultimate?

McBeard

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callous Buddha View Post
I really don't see why you guys nerfed Fiddle Sticks, no one played him because he was already a meh champion... now he's below meh to gimped.
Nerf? I guess slightly, but they made his ult have a built in flash, that's pretty powerful, considering what I can do with him already. Flash's cooldown meant I could do a pretty harsh ultimate whenever it was up, but now the flash is technically ALWAYS up, AND you can still get flash for absolute assurance you will get the enemy champion in the crowstorm. Or, you can finally mix up your spells now that flash is pretty much not mandatory for killing potential.

I'd say over all it's a nice balancing, even a nice buff.

DeaThShiNoBi

10-01-2009

How could you even remotely consider thinking that Fiddlestix is nerfed? I don't think the slightly less duration on fear and slightly less duration on silence even remotely compares to the buff they gave Crowstorm.

Cantor

10-01-2009

On Kayle where it says that Reckoning now deals 25% extra damage when Vengence is active, is that supposed to be when Righteous Fury is active? Vengence is the new name for her passive yes?

DeaThShiNoBi

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
On Kayle where it says that Reckoning now deals 25% extra damage when Vengence is active, is that supposed to be when Righteous Fury is active? Vengence is the new name for her passive yes?
If I didn't misunderstand, I believe it means when someone near you, on your team, dies.

Hurts When I Pee

10-01-2009

I have to say, Corki is still really good. I guess I can't say he's cheap, since I predominately use him. The changes weren't much of a "nerf." At least people will stop complaining! MUAHA

Ydriel

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
Vengeance is the new name for the buff you get when someone near you dies. Kind of a roll back to her old Reckoning, but not as OP xD

All in all, I do like the new changes, but I can't for the life of me just understand Katarina's nerf. She wasn't even OP. And by "nerf", I mean the 15% move reduction with Shunpo instead of 35%. AP Katarina's role was pretty much to jump in, do as much dmg it could and get out. She's squishy as hell and easily counterable too. The only way for an AP Katarina to have an enemy stay for at least half of her ult was to get her a Rylai. Now she's pretty much useless. Why nerfing that when a ton of other heroes can do much worse with their single target spells?

Ehh, I just hope you'll think bout it and fix it in the next patch, because I don't see any reason to nerf a particular skill with a particular item, even less when it's not even broken to begin with.

T0ggle

10-01-2009

I got a question was dr mundo's cleaver fixed to where it actualy does damage now?