TF needs a buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuxteK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Seriously.

InsertRoar

06-29-2010

I used to win 1.5games for each loss when I joined in March, now it's about 0.8wins per loss. I've looked at many replacements(Karthus, Cho'gath, Shaco, Ashe), but I simply enjoy throwing cards too much to give him up.

Please look into making him more focused on a certain build, rather than being moderately bad but not unplayable with a bunch of different builds.

Btw, a Janna with no dodge items dodging 3/4 of my gold cards in a game, resulting in me dying 2 times and wasting 2 summoner spells the other just to get away makes me want to cry. (This was directly related to our loss)

Kaervik

06-29-2010

I disagree. TF's ability to slow, and then port, anywhere on the map is all he needs.

The low CD Stun is a plus. The free att speed, and damage, and cd reduc is a plus. The chase AoE cards are a plus.

No buff at all should be given until he can no longer destiny. Just because you can't port and solo 2-3 people anymore doesn't mean he needs a buff. Stop being greedy.

haithere

06-29-2010

TF gives you a maphack. He's by far the best backdoorer in the game as he can get there instantly. He has a stun and an aoe slow. He's fine.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

you both are morons

Kriptini

06-29-2010

A slight CD reduction for Wild Cards would be appropriate. Maybe an increased AP coefficient for Stacked Deck, too.

InsertRoar

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaervik View Post
I disagree. TF's ability to slow, and then port, anywhere on the map is all he needs.

The low CD Stun is a plus. The free att speed, and damage, and cd reduc is a plus. The chase AoE cards are a plus.

No buff at all should be given until he can no longer destiny. Just because you can't port and solo 2-3 people anymore doesn't mean he needs a buff. Stop being greedy.
You still think that destiny slows people. 'Nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haithere View Post
TF gives you a maphack. He's by far the best backdoorer in the game as he can get there instantly. He has a stun and an aoe slow. He's fine.
If he teleports there, he has no escape mechanism, and it requires a fully equipped late-game TF to actually BD a tower without dying halfway through.

Kaervik

06-30-2010

Red card, CAN slow.

Who hasn't seen a TF slow then port somewhere else, btw, after thats done the CD on PaC is back.

He's fine.

Seriously.

ÅltegøTheShaper

06-30-2010

Buff? Seriously? He's fine.

Feynt

06-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaervik View Post
Red card, CAN slow.

Who hasn't seen a TF slow then port somewhere else, btw, after thats done the CD on PaC is back.

He's fine.

Seriously.
The comment was that Destiny no longer slows globally. It was great for team fights, you could slow down everyone as they tried to scatter and pick up double kills with your team.

What I miss is TF used to be buildable as either AP or AD with equal success. Now his AP coefficient on his powers leaves a bit to be desired, and Stacked Deck lends more to an AD build than an AP build (the bonus to attack speed does nothing for AP builds). I also miss the global crit boost. And repeatedly pulling out gold cards actually meant something, now anyone with the hand/eye coordination to react to a video game can pull them out. There's no challenge, no skill.