@ Riot new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bretay

11-19-2011

I don't know where else I would put this, so here's my idea.

A certain series of custom games has caught my eye as of late: ARAM. (I shall assume that you know about it). However, a problem with it is that players who don't know what they are doing or just feel like trolling can do so very easily by stepping a mere screen up or down from mid lane. It makes the match much less enjoyable, and, I think, can be easily solved.

The mode reminded me of the very first tutorial level, where it is two summoner platforms connected directly by one path. If you were to use this map, change no numbers from Summoner's Rift, and enter it in as a new map, all the problems of ARAM custom games would be solved!

(And of course, there would need to be an "All Random" selection, perhaps along w/ blind pick)

adam maarij

05-26-2012

i think its a good idea,but it should prob be like wars,where more then 5 per team or double or triple the creeps launched with more xp for all.It would be much more fun and fast paced.

Bromoner

05-27-2012

This is an EXCELLENT idea that is EASY TO IMPLEMENT. You could even do the following maps:

-Inverted summoner's rift: It's the same as the current one BUT the bases would be in the top left and bottom right.
-Jungle with different creeps and runes.
-Central Market Square: both bases are in the middle BUT you have to go through two or four long whinding lanes to reach the other one.

HaKartzia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Bump.

Simple additions are simple :P and they make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Too bad RIOT is too busy trying to make LoL the most viable MLG game EVAR!!!!