Singed Masteries Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arlowne

11-19-2011

I recently bought Singed finally to round out the roles I can play, but most of the guides I've seen so far are still not up to date with the new masteries.

At the moment I'm thinking of 2 possible builds:

1) Going deep into Defensive to maximize my durability. Initiator will also help endgame for flinging their carries to their death. Extra points could maybe go into Expanded Mind for the mana/health, and then into Swiftness if there is any leftover.

2) Going deep into Offensive. Since Singed can become durable with his Ult and can build tanky, why not go all out AP and have your poison kill people fast?

I'm most likely going for the first option, but any inputs would be extremely helpful from long time Singed vets.

6milliondollaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

0-22-8 is my favorite, iniator and ms in utility is amazing.

theplqa

11-19-2011

^ Yeah same as the guy above me.Going deeply into the Defense tree is amazing on Singed.

Lord Ryushishin

11-19-2011

I go way deep into Defense Tree as well. Singed isn't exactly a "DPS" so there is little he can get out of the Offense Tree. Also there isnt much in Utlity Tree aside from Move Speed and the CDR and MP/5.

Dracones Vitae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

well lets see. Singed is prolly my main guy. I used a 9/21/0 works well. Dipping in offense for magic pen. This seems to work well. Also I stack AP with an early RoA and rabadon. Afterwards I build situational tank. Works very well and you have a good squishy killer "Fling" with about 800+ damage not too mention the poison your trailing.

Although I should say I am still testing other ones to try and figure out best way. So far though 9/21/0 is top for me.

Nexus Crawler

11-19-2011

You can go full offense for the AP benefits along with the damage enhancement masteries. 6% on your psn when they're below 40% is nice. You can also go 9/21/0, 0/9/21, 0/21/9, or a combination. I've been running 21/9/0 and using MS quints and it's been working fantastic. 10+ kills with 20+ assists a game as a tank is sort of ridiculous. However by doing this you do can deny your carry much needed gold so it's a mixed blessing and I would say best combined when you have a burst damage team comp.

Seelyon

11-19-2011

See here, this has updated mastery section: http://www.squidoo.com/league-of-legends-singed-guide

Combining the defensive tree with the utility trees movement speed and bonus mana is extremely strong. So much movement speed and that extra mana for harassment etc.