Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

God like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illbean

10-01-2009

When u get a certain title, i don't know wich soud plays but the text says you'r godlike but when u get a few more kills (without dying ofc) u hear the sound GODLIKE but the text say something diffrent, i think thats annoying, and when u hear BEYOND GODLIKE i think it sayes that you are immortal. Thats wrong you are beyond godlike!

pwnizzle

10-02-2009

I noticed that if you kill 5 people in a row by yourself the announcer says "Ace!" I hope that still holds true with the new announcer because that was very creative, and it was fun to hear him say something entirely new.

Along those lines, I thought mebby it would be nice if the announcer said something different depending on which character was doing the actions? Would probably take a lot more work, but would definitely add flavor. Or, just have a sayings pool for each teir of kills and such so that its not always saying the same thing, but you kinda know what to expect?

Also, I cannot remember which forum thread I would place "sayings suggestions," so I'll just drop one here. I thought a fun saying would be "FIESTA!" whether it be when a team is entirely wiped out, or when all the inhibitors are destroyed, or whatever. I suggested it to a few people online in both LoL and DotA and many of the people I suggested it to thought it funny.

10-02-2009

Quote:
pwnizzle:
I noticed that if you kill 5 people in a row by yourself the announcer says "Ace!" .

It's when the entire team is dead. Not necessarily by yourself.