God like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illbean

10-01-2009

When u get a certain title, i don't know wich soud plays but the text says you'r godlike but when u get a few more kills (without dying ofc) u hear the sound GODLIKE but the text say something diffrent, i think thats annoying, and when u hear BEYOND GODLIKE i think it sayes that you are immortal. Thats wrong you are beyond godlike!

pwnizzle

10-02-2009

I noticed that if you kill 5 people in a row by yourself the announcer says "Ace!" I hope that still holds true with the new announcer because that was very creative, and it was fun to hear him say something entirely new.

Along those lines, I thought mebby it would be nice if the announcer said something different depending on which character was doing the actions? Would probably take a lot more work, but would definitely add flavor. Or, just have a sayings pool for each teir of kills and such so that its not always saying the same thing, but you kinda know what to expect?

Also, I cannot remember which forum thread I would place "sayings suggestions," so I'll just drop one here. I thought a fun saying would be "FIESTA!" whether it be when a team is entirely wiped out, or when all the inhibitors are destroyed, or whatever. I suggested it to a few people online in both LoL and DotA and many of the people I suggested it to thought it funny.

Jazzminkey

10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnizzle View Post
I noticed that if you kill 5 people in a row by yourself the announcer says "Ace!" .
It's when the entire team is dead. Not necessarily by yourself.