Proof That Riot's Embarassed By Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DysprosiumJudas

11-18-2011

So, how you guys likin' the new 32 million players infographic? Well, if you love Twisted Treeline, there's something frustrating about it.

Here's a quote from it: "When our summoners aren't fighting on Summoner's Rift, or the Crystal Scar, they're posting on forums, watching our videos, etc..."

Notice that? Riot Games forgot to list Twisted Treeline. They have THREE maps. There are only THREE maps to remember. They left one out. Clearly they didn't forget about it -- you can't work for a company that makes only a SINGLE GAME and spend your time GATHERING DATA about that one game and then forget about one of your maps when there's only THREE of them.

So if they didn't forget it, then why did they exclude it? It seems they deliberately left it out. Riot Games is embarrassed by Twisted Treeline, and are subtly trying to avoid reminding people about it.

Thus, it looks like a sad day for TT players: if you were ever hoping that Riot would do some work on TT or add a solo queue or anything of the sort, you're out of luck, because Riot doesn't even want to REMIND people that the map exists, let alone update it.

iMuse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

I would love a solo queue for it because my friends aren't level 30 nor most aren't interested in playing 3's ranked.

slash5311

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Yeah I noticed, it stood out like a sore thumb to me

Aknuar

11-18-2011

TT 4 life. I'll never really support SR.

Rabbitsuit

11-18-2011

1ring

11-18-2011

It really is a shame. When you look at it, SR is just a cheap knock off of DotA, and not even a good version either. Dominion is just bad. To me, TT is really the only thing this game has, as it has its own unique play style and feel to it and isn't just a remake of a WC3 mod or a bad mini game. It's got it's own flow to it, and unfortunately is riddled with problems, problems that will never get fixed due to riot's blatant lack of support for the map.

Valkyrie17

11-18-2011

:'(

Koldheartedjsp

11-18-2011

its sickening

Sqdhd123

11-19-2011

=/

LeetN1ck

11-19-2011

Remove Tryndaqu33r and singed from TT. 90% of all problems solved.