Can you use Ultimate gamecards for LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visch

06-29-2010

I live in Canada, and I'm to young to have a credit-card so I was just wondering you could use Ultimate game cards for LoL?

If not it would honestly be great if they could allow you too since it's a great way for people to buy riot points.

Anyone agree? if so + so Riot could hopefully make it so we can buy riot points with Ultimate game cards.

ItsOver90004chan

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visch View Post
I live in Canada, and I'm to young to have a credit-card so I was just wondering you could use Ultimate game cards for LoL?

If not it would honestly be great if they could allow you too since it's a great way for people to buy riot points.

Anyone agree? if so + so Riot could hopefully make it so we can buy riot points with Ultimate game cards.
I sent them a message about this. Got no reply.

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

That'd be a good idea, but I'd prefer Riot to ship out their Prepaid Cards. For crying out loud, CLUB PENGUIN AND HABBO HOTEL have prepaid cards at the wal-mart here.

C'mon Riot.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

06-29-2010

Riot is not affiliated with the Ultimate Game card

Widget

Adjudicator

06-29-2010

Quote:
I live in Canada
I'm sorry.

ItsOver90004chan

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
They can be.
DUUURRR

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
I confirm.

For now the best way to buy Riot Points is to buy the VISA prepaid cards almost present in every decent store out there(Pharmacies, Wal-Mart, even convenience/grocery stores have them), the huge inconvenient with that is that it comes in brackets(25-50-100$), and it is in CANADIAN dollars, so you cannot buy 20+5$ with the 25$, you literally have 4.80$ that go to waste and 4$ you had to pay for the activation fee. You can spend the amount left in a store though, just ask them to pass the amount left when you buy something.

The other way is that you can go to the Royal Banks of Canada(RBC), they make Gift Cards with custom amounts, so you can go;

1 USD = 1.05 CAD. So 25 USD = 27-28$ CAD.

Only problem with these cards is that you have to put at least 25$ on them.

I hope that helps. Also you have to pass the card like 20 times in the Riot Store since Riot fails at making Credit Card transactions and constantly give you errors.

Visch

06-29-2010

I wouldn't mind buying $25 game cards.

Every game company I know affiliates themselves with Ultimate game card, I'm sure riot could.

VeLOLcioraptor

06-29-2010

Quote:
I wouldn't mind buying $25 game cards.

Every game company I know affiliates themselves with Ultimate game card, I'm sure riot could.
Get out more.

Visch

06-29-2010

$25 is not alot of money, but nice try trolling.