This game is such a scam.. Fix TT Riot bums.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheM0ve

11-18-2011

Why release a game mode and just leave it broken. I play this game because I love the 3v3 smaller battles. This map needs some love. Instead of releasing all these **** champs or another map fix a broken map first.

Nabrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

well i wouldnt say its broken needs some minor tweaking imo 3v3 just isnt noticed as much because of the fact its so small i think it needs some more showtime or something i mean come on 5v5 in tourny's but never a 3v3 tourny i think that would be awesome to see

Sex King Shaco

11-22-2011

Dominion pretty much did what Twisted Treeline failed at. Twisted treeline at the moment is ruled by tanky dps more so then in 5's. There are various ways to deal with them in 5's as well as multiple champions that can help keep your carries safer from them.

On a side note the spawning pool needs to be pulled out a bit so people can't pull you into it or just keep auto healing then defending the nexus. There also is very little effectiveness in laning since if you fail at laning you can opt out and go jungle. This in itself feels lame as when you out lane someone you should get a feeling of accomplishment but instead the guy just goes and jungles and is about even.

While yes you can ward you can't stop them completely because the map is small enough to where they can get away easily since most of these tanky dps are either tanky enough to just walk away or have a gap closer that gives them an edge to jump through multiple walls.

3's for me isn't enjoyable and will never be until they start fixing these bugs and opening some opportunity for other classes to work in it rather then just pick 3 tanky dps or hyper carries and faceroll. Ranked isn't any better as you can't get rid of all the major issues the map still has by banning certain champions.

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

You bring up some good points, though I don't agree with the summoner circle being pulled away. Turtling is a viable strategy and should remain so, as most of the time it won't work against a good team anyways. The real problem is the main turret (or in my terms the bug zapper turret) that kills those who venture to the summoner circle is uneven. One side zaps near the bottom of the stairs, the other side zaps only when they are near the top; it provides a distinct advantage to the team with the further reaching main turret.

now that there are 6 bans it has helped tremendously but that bug zapper discrepancy really needs to be fixed imo. Other than that you can make even squishy teams work if built and played right.

Darkdingus

11-23-2011

I'd like something to be done about this, and this would be easily fixed through adding two small walls next to the spawning circle

(be amazed by my ASCII skillz)

Spawn
|-------- | <---- New wall
|
|_____| <---- New wall

This way, pulling supers into the spawn turret would be much more difficult, and reaching through to heal in spawn much harder without flashes/dashes, and Rammus-taunting-you-to-spawn would only work against people stupid enough to stay in front of the entrance.