6k Champ, which?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seņor Pancho

11-19-2011

well to be clear: let's say you have a good and equal mastery of those 3 champions, yorick is the one that will probably give you the best win% if you go bot.

Lemurialol

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
well to be clear: let's say you have a good and equal mastery of those 3 champions, yorick is the one that will probably give you the best win% if you go bot.
Alright sounds good, i do not care for just going bot, but overall. 1v1, outnumbered situations w/e. Most importantly though i want to have FUN.

Sorry to keep asking questions, but you seem to know what you are talking about. It's late here so i don't expect many responses but i'll keep checking back.

so Yorick or Lee sin so far, but what about Renekton? i only here good things about him but i never see him in Dominion unless my brother players him.

Thanks again, appreciate the help so far. Just REALLY trying to see who is fun and strong in many situations. I bought Vayne and Ezreal the other day. I love vayne... i hate ezreal, maybe i am just not good with him, but i land most of my skills and he still seems to do small amounts of damage >_<.

inc downvote xD

Seņor Pancho

11-19-2011

RENEKTON: what made him such a great champion in SR does npt apply in dominion.

- solo top alpha male
- warmog-atmas
- Q sustain
- E over terrain (in dominion, there are far less places where you can E out to safety)

also, renekton isnt all that great without AT LEAST 50 fury, which might prove difficult to get if you arent farming minions / jungle creeps

Hugs From Momma

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurialol View Post
So you would pick Yorick over Talon in dominion? (they r both great solo tops if i ever do play 5v5 which is a boost i guess.

Thanks again.

and just for the sake of bringing them back, would you take Renekton into consideration? Where would you place him between lee sin, talon, yorick in dominion? i didn't give Renek a fair chance.
You would pick the role your team needs. If you need a good bot, Yorick is a great pick. If you need an assassin, Talon.

Renekton is kinda bleh in the world of tanky dps. Would rather have Wukong, Riven or Irelia.

Lemurialol

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
You would pick the role your team needs. If you need a good bot, Yorick is a great pick. If you need an assassin, Talon.

Renekton is kinda bleh in the world of tanky dps. Would rather have Wukong, Riven or Irelia.
I see, that is what i thought would happen to renekton as his moves need 50+ fury to be better. In dominion that could be tough right on the spot.

I already own Wu Kong as well as Riven and i am pretty confident with them. I hear Lee Sin is the hardest champion to master but can be very good and adapt to situations due to his kit.

i will Buy Lee Sin and then eventually get Yorick.

Thanks everyone for your help much appreciated.

Roger Barbossa

11-20-2011

u can try mf

CaptainTeemo3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

ru retarded yorick is a great solo top

Whi

03-10-2012

I would recommend Irelia. Yorick is always banned and irelia is a good cham (4th most win in Dominion http://www.leagueofstats.com/champio...NKED/all/fotm/)

Phourc

03-11-2012

I got a friend who can carry hard with Swain, but I've never done that great with him - it's pretty **** funny watching him tower dive, get ignited and Zhonya for a double kill...

His ult will keep healing you while invincible - especially if you have some spell vamp.

Edit: read the rest of this page:

- Renek I've never seen do good, I think his fury just limits him too hard.

- Ez if you run 31 armor pen (runes + masteries) get an early sheen and BF sword (I think that's what they do, at least - I'd be tempted to throw a brutalizer in there too) hurts a ridiculous amount.

- Irelia's kit is just broken and I wish they'd do something about her, the instant you start winning a duel, lolstun. If you're losing though it just slows you so you can't escape xP Oh, and with a switch that depends on whether her health is higher than yours, she also gets a couple self-healing abilities.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

you played 2 month, you own 40 champ

you must have spent like 200USD