Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6k Champ, which?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

11-18-2011

Quote:
Lemurialol:
Alright great, so far Yorick, lee, and talon r all in the lead. The only problem with Yorick is, is the fact ALOT of players talk badly of Yorick often on the forums and in-game. Irelia is claimed to be OP but honestly i have fought many Irelia's and they weren't the best (maybe just them?). Lee Sin i have been told is great if you are a skilled player.

Thank you for your input, just need a little more input to figure out which out of Yorick, Lee, and Talon.

EDIT: Why exactly is Renekton bad if you build dmg and not tanky compred to other DPS / Tanky DPS? Any reasoning applied to just him compared to others that makes him worse?

Yorick sucks in summoner's rift

in dominion he's tier 1 for bot lane

Irelia is OP in summoner's rift because you get freefarm top and you get trinity force when everyone else hasn't built any defensive items and you can just wreck them

not so much in dominion because you wont have so many squishy to instagib since everyone gets free gold, people will have just as much items as you to tank/dps you down but it's still a good pick

Lemurialol

11-18-2011

Quote:
Mindllapse:
Yorick sucks in summoner's rift

in dominion he's tier 1 for bot lane

Irelia is OP in summoner's rift because you get freefarm top and you get trinity force when everyone else hasn't built any defensive items and you can just wreck them

not so much in dominion because you wont have so many squishy to instagib since everyone gets free gold, people will have just as much items as you to tank/dps you down but it's still a good pick

i thought yorick was a great solo-top in SR? Anyways not sure why you got voted down (not saying you're right or wrong, i just don't know.

So out of
  • Lee Sin
  • Yorick
  • Talon

who would you guys say is the most fun and good at dominion all around?

Thanks for the needed input.

Mindllapse

11-18-2011

Quote:
Lemurialol:
i thought yorick was a great solo-top in SR? Anyways not sure why you got voted down (not saying you're right or wrong, i just don't know.

So out of
  • Lee Sin
  • Yorick
  • Talon

who would you guys say is the most fun and good at dominion all around?

Thanks for the needed input.

if you want the most for your money I'd say lee sin

because he's just amazing in BOTH SR/Dom

talon is too but he's not as reliable and op as lee sin who gets picked every game in sr

and let's be honest

lee sin does everything good and nothing bad

Señor Pancho

11-18-2011

yorick, followed by talon.

yorick is good because of his ult. not only does he revive in his ghost, but after the whole duration, chances are you will have 5-6 seconds left to wait dead before reviving. not sure if it's intended, but it's definately dumb.

Lemurialol

11-18-2011

Quote:
Señor Pancho:
yorick, followed by talon.

yorick is good because of his ult. not only does he revive in his ghost, but after the whole duration, chances are you will have 5-6 seconds left to wait dead before reviving. not sure if it's intended, but it's definately dumb.

when he is "dead" in his ultimate form that counts as "dead" time lol? if so that is awsome. I am watching yorick and lee sin games atm on youtube (it's all i can do as they aren't free atm).

Well i have widdled the choices dwon from all those to Yorick or Lee sin. Talon sounds great 1v1 and against squishies, the only problem is defending and often occuring team fights in dominion.

Thanks all.

Señor Pancho

11-18-2011

Quote:
when he is "dead" in his ultimate form that counts as "dead" time lol?

yes, unless they stealth-fixed it last patch, which I doubt.

Lemurialol

11-19-2011

Alright, well apparently Yorick falls off late-game. After watching many videos and looking at other posts this seems to be true. In dominion he is a great bot, the only problem is late game comes quick in dominion :/.

Talon or Lee Sin?

Is there any way for me to change this into a poll? That would rly help. I rly don't want to buy one of the 3 and then hate them.

Señor Pancho

11-19-2011

talon is better, but I cant tell you if he is fun since I never played him. he sure looks like it.

lee is alot of fun, that I can tell you. not as effective as talon in dominion, from my personal experience.

Stimuz

11-19-2011

Quote:
Lemurialol:
Alright, well apparently Yorick falls off late-game. After watching many videos and looking at other posts this seems to be true. In dominion he is a great bot, the only problem is late game comes quick in dominion :/.

Talon or Lee Sin?

Is there any way for me to change this into a poll? That would rly help. I rly don't want to buy one of the 3 and then hate them.

Yoricks pets fall off late game maybe, but his ult becomes retardedly overpowered at rank 3.

Lemurialol

11-19-2011

Quote:
Señor Pancho:
talon is better, but I cant tell you if he is fun since I never played him. he sure looks like it.

lee is alot of fun, that I can tell you. not as effective as talon in dominion, from my personal experience.

before you said "Yorick, followed by Talon" and you ALSO said Talon over Lee sin (from your experience in dominion, lee sin didn't do to well with you.

So you would pick Yorick over Talon in dominion? (they r both great solo tops if i ever do play 5v5 which is a boost i guess.

Thanks again.

and just for the sake of bringing them back, would you take Renekton into consideration? Where would you place him between lee sin, talon, yorick in dominion? i didn't give Renek a fair chance.