**** this game and the bull**** GM's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cloud2k4jr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

**** all the ****ing trolls ragers and *******s who feel the need to ruin this game for everyone your all *******s and the GM's are bigger ones for continueing to allow this to happen im now uninstalling thsi game cause i cant stand it anymore **** you lol and everyone who ruins it and to the GM's you wanna say that trolls and ragers arent your problem well guess what when you have no players cause they kill your "competitive" gameplay then it will b when your ****ing company goes under

kirawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

Relax yo, take a breath. I feel the same way which is why I quit Solo-Q. With the growth of LoL means more rooms for players, which also means more room for idiots who know how to install the game and make an account.

Just focus on finding 4 other people to play with and play ranked 5s instead. So much funner.

Vitupero

11-19-2011

qq more please

kirawr

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tun Vitupero View Post
qq more please
Take your butt back to General Forums, we don't want none of that here.

MeniteTom

11-19-2011

I can't even figure out what he's angry about. All I get is buzzing.

Keilosh

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud2k4jr View Post
well guess what when you have no players cause they kill your "competitive" gameplay then it will b when your ****ing company goes under
You know half the competitive players are trolls, right?