Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Legacy Skin Project Begins November 25th!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergk

11-18-2011

Thursday is the 24th. Friday is the 25th which day does the sale start on, because Thursday the 25th doesn't exist.

Shadowsaint

11-18-2011

Not sure why ANYBODY would upvote this. Seems like complete and utter **** to me. Ur servers cant handle all the skins really riot?

Garlic Prawn

11-18-2011

OMG I can finally buy something with my 130RP that's been sitting around for months!

Prime Turkey

11-18-2011

gangplank needs a new skin...

Arblis

11-18-2011

Quote:
Shadowsaint:
Not sure why ANYBODY would upvote this. Seems like complete and utter **** to me. Ur servers cant handle all the skins really riot?

Personally, when I'm looking at what skins a character has, I don't CARE about palette swaps. Not having to scroll past them is fiiiine by me.

xXGospellXx

11-18-2011

Why retire thems,better gift us some....like 3 skins per user...cuz if u will not get more profit from thems u can easy give us a pack of 3 free per player...i mean...old skin for special events is a useless thing cuz all ppl know thems...sofor have thems remove from the game then before give something for the players...now u guys have 32m of players,u think u will keep us happy with a gift per year...1 mode per year,1 free champ per year...your loyals 32m players sulery make riot a millionarie industrie andu guys only give us a 1 gift per year and usualy we need towin a award like the jostick one to get thems....cmon riot when we reach 100m players u still will be this cheap with rewards?

Xcythe

11-18-2011

are the reduced champions on an IP sale or an RP sale???

IS1429332aa9b633

11-18-2011

Time to buy Spectacular Sivir then

Buru Diman

11-18-2011

Recolors mostly and I already have Redhead Poppy.

Lord Gildarts

11-18-2011

Meh to bad those skins dont interest me :/ but I may get a champ or two.