best top laner?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edvil Bateryu

11-29-2011

Until recently i was convinced Wukong was among the strongest. Even if i was losing the lane for the 1st 2 levels, come level 3 your harass becomes godly.

Beaten yoricks, Skarners, chos & nasus. Destroyed trynds, akalis and reneks.

But Lee is just too much for me and of the above he is the strongest IMO. Havent fought a Riven yet, though i think she may be my next buy anyways...

Semiamp

11-29-2011

Best solo top's would probably be Garen or Yorick I always use then when I solo top for ranked or when I play with friends.

Lord Sunday IV

12-05-2011

I've always preferred Yorick, in pretty much any situation. (I don't usually solo top, so I don't have a lot of experience with others and can't speak definitively) I can usually out-farm my opponent, and depending on the match-up and relative skill of the other player I don't even need to max his E first.

If we've been stomping the other team hard enough, I will level my W first as Yorick (because, in my experience, the early-game harass ability is stronger with W before I have my items), and it allows me to escape ganks with the slow, so I can then farm health with E off of the incoming minions while tower-hugging.

The thing with Yorick is, even when 'losing' the lane I still can manage to keep our turret alive until we move out of laning phase, even if I spend most of it pushed up against the tower. It hurts my farming, but it's usually not too hard to make a recovery from it.

TakashixToshirou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Udyr. Hands down.

TouchPadPr0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

shyvana is a good solo top, seeing that you get doran's shield and have some good health regen while your jungler comes in to gank frequently. Just poke with e and clear minions with your w and you're good to go.

KuraiJavi

12-05-2011

I use Morgana or Cho'gat to solo top