What are your feelings about armored bears?

Enough with the armored bears. What's next, an armored Gerbil? LoL is serious business. 2,687 39.53%
Because I'm a whiney forum troll who loves producers more than designers, I support armored bears. 4,111 60.47%
Voters: 6798. You may not vote on this poll

Enough With The Armored Bears

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batavo

11-18-2011

wow, 3,000 RP, cool

Go Bears, Go

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-18-2011

dont know why all these people support armored bears? maybe i missed a meme or something, but it seems that having an armored bear in the league would be a terrible degradation of the league's integrity.

Jesse McCartney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Skyrim, the most recently released game that's part of the Elder Scrolls series, has received phenomenal ratings from most of its critics. The game is so popular that it sold over 3.4 million copies in a mere two days. During the course of the game, I have seen many bears. These bears, however, lack any sort of armor. Following Skyrim's successful design model, armored bears should not be included in League of Legends if it wants to retain its popularity. Having our already non-armored bear, Tibbers, in the game is the only reason that LoL has blown up over the past years.

Besides, they're ugly.

Zanato Moonblade

11-18-2011

Please end all consideration of armored bears. I suffer from ursaphobia and Tibbers already strikes mortal fear into my heart.

Minna No Kami

11-18-2011

Zileas have I mentioned that you are awesome. And of course down with armored bears.

Jibril13

11-18-2011

Down with armored bears!!!

IRBANNANER

11-18-2011

I support being neutral

Thaldrin

11-18-2011

armored bear..... herp durp idea

danbrown69420

11-18-2011

I fear for the world economy if armored bears enter the league, we are already in a bear market. I shudder to imagine an armored bear market.

Stompy

11-18-2011

I've kept silent all this time, but no longer. Armored bears will ruin the League and everything it stands for. You people must realize that armored bears will only bring destruction and sorrow, and that they are indeed totally, totally lame.