What are your feelings about armored bears?

Enough with the armored bears. What's next, an armored Gerbil? LoL is serious business. 2,686 39.52%
Because I'm a whiney forum troll who loves producers more than designers, I support armored bears. 4,111 60.48%
Voters: 6797. You may not vote on this poll

Enough With The Armored Bears

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackLordDragonX

11-18-2011

Kaio Fernandes

11-18-2011

signed

Verandriel

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Just a quick poll to see. As you know, Armored bears are filled with lame, and will destroy the game if made. Volibar has been peddling his rediculous armored bear agenda for far too long (primarily because of the fact that the armored bear special interest lobby is constantly donating to his campaign fund to be lead character conceptor of LoL).

This is your opportunity, as the community, to say NO to this dire threat to LoL's gameplay.

Also, this thread is #8888. That's auspicious in some cultures --showing that there is divine favor for the position of preventing armored bears from being a part of LoL.

- Zileas

EDIT: I'd like to point out that the pro-armored bear choice doesn't have even .01% of the vote. This is clear evidence that the pro-armored bear lobby is a fringe group not to be taken seriously. If they had .01 or .02% of the vote, I feel we could take this a bit more seriously and briefly pretend to entertain things like an armored Udyr skin, or Volibear as a monster that has 25 hp and spawns instead of one of the wraiths.. But honestly, at .00% of the vote, that's hardly even a fringe group -- there would be no point.
Armored bears have a total of 24.93% support in this poll. ( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1408421&page=68 )

Your move.

EDIT: Also, why don't you have d30 dice?

NeutronStar

11-18-2011

ROAR!!! Armored bears forever!

Kinnakoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

I have never been called a whiney sycophant before.

I think I'm offended.

What's a sycophant?

Tippick

11-18-2011

I'm not for armored bears. We have Tibbers. We don't need another bear. They are territorial and it would cause more problems later

Axelios

11-18-2011

Under the leadership of our beloved Volibar we will see the rise of armored bears.

You can push us down. Stomp us if you wish...but our spirit forever remains.

There will be more of us...we bide our time.

Psychedeliaa

11-18-2011

HAVE AN ARMORED MECHANICAL MACHINE BEAR WHO WEARS FUR

yeah.

BeesKneesMcGee

11-18-2011

Hmmmm bribery you say? While I am against the idea of armored bears, you drive a hard bargain to keep me away from liking he idea.

SPASES

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

yes, armored bears are a travesty, the league is no place for them.